[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this really have therapeutic effects or is that just hyperbole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: marijuana_head_lg.jpg (103KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana_head_lg.jpg
103KB, 1024x536px
Does this really have therapeutic effects or is that just hyperbole?
>>
Lotsa theraptic efects im anbout to experiense them right now ill give you the whole deal just hold on i love preaching about life while im high af
>>
>>8725259
Define therapeutic
>>
File: 420.jpg (28KB, 498x480px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
28KB, 498x480px
I struggle with anxiety, weed makes it worse and adds a layer of paranoia on top. So no it is not therapeutic for me.
>>
>>8725259
I'd say yes, but everyone who smokes weed without a (legitimate) prescription is not using weed for that purpose so it's silly when they argue that fact.
>>
>>8725259
In some cases yes. But in my case I have chronic GI problems and cannabis makes it worse.

No stoners, high CBD, CBG weed and whatever other cannabinoids you want to pull out your ass don't help either. In fact the weed that's almost entirely THC is the least shitty.

I didn't care for stoners until I developed GI issues, now I hate them.
>>
>>8725315
Are you me?

But actually i have heard many people say this same thing. One cute girl with huge tits (when i was like 20)said she quit weed because it made her think too much. I tend to agree but think you can fight it

I've also noticed that the high you might feel with weed is very related to place, habit and intent.
>>
I think it can if used at the right time and you don't spend your time high watching crap. Once a week tops.
>>
>>8725315
>>8725429
you guys just haven't smoked enough. got to break that wall and run towards nirvana.
>>
File: Agiri OC.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Agiri OC.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
I have anxiety and weed helps me calm down. But a lot of people just get worse anxiety with weed.

It can definitely be used therapeutically by some people but consistent results depends largely on the individual, situation, smoking method, mood, strand of weed, season, wind speed, outfit, altitude above sea level, and trajectory of the moon.
>>
>>8725423
>No stoners, high CBD, CBG weed and whatever other cannabinoids you want to pull out your ass don't help either

wat

CBD, CBN, THCA, CBC, etc are hugely beneficial. As are terpenes, flavinoids, stilbenes, etc.
>>
>>8725713
Not for my GI problems.

I live in a state where it's legal with plenty of friends in the industry so I've had access to these things. Literally all of them make it worse.

But dumb stoners can't accept that cannabinoids aren't a universal cure for every gastrointestinal disorder known to man just because it helps people with crohn's or cancer.
>>
From my unacademic point of view i would say that it may have some negative effects on health and if overused also on your brain, but for me it definatly helps reduce stress/anxiety if used properly. But if you are just an outright stoner that wakes'n'bakes every single day these effects start fading away.
>>
>>8725717
Okay..... so you're saying the OP is correct? Just not for your GI disorder?
>>
>>8725760
I said
>in some cases yes.

At the very beginning. Why don't stoners have a functioning working memory?
>>
It hasn't shown super significant effects as a pharmaceutical aimed towards most illnesses, but if anything is valuable just in being a drug for a head change with only a small chance of side effects even with long term use. Compared to alcohol it is much less harmful, and can fill the same role for many people.

There can be side effects despite what your local stoner will tell you. Also, what the media in legal recreation states is claiming. Call it a great drug as much as you want, it is, but don't say it can't have consequences. No drug has none.
>>
>>8725717
And clinical depression
>>
File: patent6630507.png (55KB, 1005x692px) Image search: [Google]
patent6630507.png
55KB, 1005x692px
>>
>>8725526
>high
>nirvana
Mhmm.
>>
>>8725259
sure it has, it's not some magic elixir tho
>>
>>8725259
It's overrated.
I smoke weed constantly every day because I only have 2 friends and they're massive potheads. It's nice when you have no responsibilities, but it absolutely kills all drive and motivation and it makes you slow as fuck. It makes you socially awkward and uncomfortable, and I think it decreases your ability to retain information.

I hate weed but if I didn't smoke I'd have 0 friends, and loneliness has more severe concequences than weed.
>>
File: 1480998139814.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1480998139814.gif
2MB, 300x290px
I used to smoke weed all the time when I was in high school. I thought it was better than adderall in terms of helping me focus and getting things done.
I live in a state where it's still illegal as fuck, and about 8 months ago I got my second posession charge under .5oz and now I'm a felon and probably won't be able to go to uni next semster because my scholarships will be cancelled despite my 3.7 GPA.
I'm not quite sure how the government thinks they're helping me here.
>>
>>8726414
lol kill yourself idiot
how do you even get caught
especially with all that shit on the line
you're a moron
>>
>>8726204
>patenting terpenes
NOICE
>>
>>8726414
think about how much better your grades could have been if you didn't smoke it :^)
>>
File: 1448758204626.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1448758204626.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
this seems like a good thread to ask.

i'm about to graduate with a Mech E degree soon and i live in a state where weed is legal. a company local to me has offered me a position running their super critical extraction plant. i know marijuana is still federally illegal, so could taking this job fuck me over or get me blackballed somehow?

i don't particularly care for pot, but the technology i'd be working with (and pay) is pretty nice. they even said i'd get company time to do research on new super critical solvents.

what do?
>>
>>8725259

I'm 900% tired of the "marijuana smoke is less dangerous than tobacco smoke" meme.

All smoke, when burning any organic matter (specifically cellulose), contains a short list of the following

water, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrogen cyanide, and other various carbon particulate.

fuck man why is this so hard for them?
>>
>>8726587
I'd take the job.
You'd be too low level of an employee for any actual trouble.
Plus americans are very sympathetic to "just doing my job, gotta put bread on the table" stuff

t. American
>>
File: lmao.jpg (30KB, 550x343px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
30KB, 550x343px
>>8725760
>>8725783

BTFO
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.