[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ideas you've acquired from others or came to by yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: whao jack.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
whao jack.png
4KB, 225x225px
Post ideas you've acquired from others or came to by yourself that seem incontrovertibly true.

For me it's the idea that life is like occurrences such as tornadoes and thunderstorms in the sense that these events are the product of requite physical conditions.

Life and by extension humans are just something that's occurring.

despite my disbelief in free will it seems amazing to me.
>>
Strange ideas thread?
Close enough.
Whenever I think of anything remotely interesting I type it in my notes on my phone and usually forget about it. Here's one:
>(((We're))) all just fourth dimensional beings passing through the third dimension.
>Fifth dimensionals using fourth dimension as catalyst to pass through third?
>Fourth spacial dimensionals using time dimension as catalyst to pass through third spacial dimensions?
Excuse the crudeness. I've never used any substances for recreational, Incase you're wondering.
>>
>>8723128
>Life and by extension humans are just something that's occurring
That is one of the most semantically vacuous sentences I have ever read.
>>
>>8723198
When you see a tornado spinning and ripping apart things on land do you not look at it as something that is simply occurring due to the right physical conditions?

I never looked at humans and myself and my behavior the same way i looked these occurrences.

But on a fundamental level we're simply occurring, like the different types of weather, due to the right physical conditions just like the weather.
>>
>>8723191
You don't even need mental gymnastics, to imagine a fourth dimensional being because we already are multi dimensional beings.
>>
When you boner, your penis doesnt actually get longer but expands equally at all points
>>
>>8723128
>tornadoes and thunderstorms
These are not life: they are examples of death.
Free will is being 'in control' of ourselves. If you ever want to ascend (stop dying and rebirth), you'll accept consequences for your choices; or lack of choosing. It's hard to face that I will die or be assaulted again because I wanted it: but this is maturity and controlling our own destiny.
>>
>>8724342
>These are not life: they are examples of death.

Elaborate.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.