[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Eternal Anglo Psy Op

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Gottfried_Wilhelm_von_Leibniz.jpg (38KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gottfried_Wilhelm_von_Leibniz.jpg
38KB, 316x400px
Did you guys know that Newton plagiarized from Leibniz? The Eternal Anglo's rewrote history so well that Leibniz and Calculus are not even synonymous in the minds of the average college student.

Never Forget

True

German

Genius
>>
>>8722461
Leibniz's calculus notation is the one that's used today, not Newton's. So yeah, I think he won.
But for the record, Newton definitely came up with it first, even though Leibnitz posted it earlier. Don't get me wrong, Newton was a crazy asshole and he treated Leibnitz like shit, but eventually he was right.
>>
>>8722479
>But for the anglo psyop record

fixed that for you.
>>
>>8722461
Plagiarism is only applicable if he was too ignorant to appreciate people who chose to help him.
Everyone has built upon what has been before. Others ignore the past to learn and die ignorant.
>>
>>8722521
Actually, Newton said on numerous occasions that he could never achieve his greatest works without relying on the previous works of others. But in this specific case, he really thought there was injustice.
>>
It's kind of funny because that's what happens today. Some Mathematician makes a breakthrough and then some physicist uses that result to come up with some new fuck boy theory, guess who gets the credit?
>>
Same thing happens with all inventions. The telephone, electricity, steam engine etc.
>>
did u no that edison condonded electrocuting animals in public to show AC is dangerous so you should use his DC system?
>>
>>8722461

I can't believe somebody would take a dumb one-line shitpost from a dead thread and just run with it lmfao
>>
>>8723047
Well, you better start believing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.