[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nigger who wrote this has a Ph.D in physics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: what.jpg (20KB, 318x474px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
20KB, 318x474px
nigger who wrote this has a Ph.D in physics
>>
>>8721731
what a shitty post
>>
>>8721741
I live a shitty life, anon.
>>
>>8721731
>nigger who wrote this has a Ph.D in physics
And you don't.
>>
>>8721742
>I live a shitty life, anon.
Cheer up.
I live in constant suffering and periods of peace are magic.
You should figure out how to better your life if you're a smartass.
>>
>using MShit Word to write anything in STEM

God those people. You know they will be awful teachers.
>>
>>8721846
What would you use to make a simple worksheet?
>>
>>8721846
Yea, you should write everything in assembly.
>>
>>8721863
All the worksheets I get in my University are properly formatted in Latex.

Even using markdown you can create a better looking document faster then in word.
>>
>>8721835
>[YOU] Cheer up.
Telling people what to do is negative and bully talk. Not good for you, not good for anyone.
>I live in constant suffering and periods of peace are magic.
More likely you're bipolar--in denial--and have manic episodes.
Also, constant implies without pause, interruption or break. If you were in constant suffering, you would not have periods of peace: only make-believe lies (manic episodes).
>You should figure out how to better your life
This is true. Everyone is responsible for what happens to them, regardless of age, gender, self-identified race, religion, science or other group.
>>
>>8721731
ok, now you write a paper in HIS native language and let's see how it looks.
>>
>>8721731
do you really expect to actually get a proper education from a university?
>>
>>8723632
how do you use latex to preview your pdf though? do you have to compile it each time?
>>
>>8725101
there are tex editing software that shows you a preview in real time as you type. E.g. the tex editor for this board does that.

But compiling it often isn't that big of a deal. That's what I do
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.