[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urinary Tract Curiosities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Any doctors/med geeks around?
Asking /sci/ for lack of a /med/, and little luck with doctor Google.

Ever since puberty I've been very occasionally afflicted with urethral burning. While annoying as shit, this could always be alleviated via masturbation. Curiously, when it occured didn't and doesn't seem to be related to how recently I masturbated previously. The internet turns up plenty for pain caused by ejaculation, but nothing for pain relieved by ejaculation. The reason I ask now is I'm recovering from kidney stones, and the problem, or something like it, has come back suddenly ten times worse. The internet has produced a few examples of the same problem but not many answers.

Seems it just goes away eventually, but I'm curious as to whether the two presentations of pain are actually related, how they relate to kidney stones, and whether I should be jacking off to make it stop.

Note: I was on flomax for the stones. Apparently it can cause retrograde ejaculation, which it seems to in me. I've discontinued use, but I'm reluctant to try the jack off solution in excess in case that makes it worse.

>Asking for medical advice on 4chan

I know, but it's easier to come by diversity and personal experiences here.
>>
Low fluid intake can cause kidney stones and effectively increase the concentration of urea and other solutes in your piss, which could be burning your urethra. Ejaculating could just be cleaning out these deposits from your pipe.

What colour is your piss?
>>
>>8720985
since the kidney stones, very light yellow to clear. Been drinking water like a motherfucker, I do NOT want to do that again. OP pic related.

Prior, mid to pale yellow.
>>
>>8720985
This, and also specifically, calcium levels. Most stones are calcium-based and if you are young-ish now, or if you reprted the burning since puberty, the docs should have checked you over for a range of conditions which can cause excess calcium in your urine. If you're of an age where stones aren't unusual plus you never reported the burning, you should go back to the doc and get a calcium level check and if it's high, investigations as to why.
>>
Do you use soap on your penis? Can cause burning
>>
>>8720964
Dickhead it's the masturbation that causing it. What you have is a UTI (A urinary tract infection) . Wash your dick out every ok, and you'll be fine in no time.
>>
>>8721119
Was thinking my current problem might be this. Discomfort seems to stretch dick to bladder but can be flushed mostly to dick if I drink a fuckload of water. Inevitably back in the morning though. What's giving me pause in that respect is I don't have a fever close as I can tell, and haven't been getting chills etc. School and work make doctor visits a bit of a bitch, but maybe I should just get some shit scheduled
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.