[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check my argument

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 380x132px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 380x132px
1: Atoms are 90+% empty space (vacuum)
2: Nature abhors a vacuum.
---
Conclusion: Empty space in atoms is responsible for gravity.
>>
>>8720609
Premises are weak and conclusion doesn't follow anyway

1/10 because you bothered typing it up
>>
My turn

1: I have two feet
2; I have two hands
---
Conclusion.
3 is a magic number, and does not exist in reality.
>>
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you guys needed some profound explanation of such a simple concept.

P1:
More than 90% of every atom is empty space.
P2:
All matter is made of atoms.
C1:
More than 90% of all matter is empty space.

P1:
"Nature abhors a vacuum," which means that wherever there is empty space, the surrounding substance will move to fill the void. Thus, empty space acts as a vacuum.
P2:
(C1) More than 90% of all matter is empty space.
C2:
More than 90% of all matter is a vacuum.
>>
>>8720759
>Nature abhors a vacuum

False
>>
>>8720759
if this was true then no atoms would come together because they natural would go towards the vacuum i.e the empty space that has no atoms in it
>>
>>8720609

1: Atoms are 90+% empty space
2: My girlfriend needs space
---
Conclusion: My girlfriend is a bitch.
>>
>>8720736
tpbp
>>
g r a v i t o n
>>
Now lets take this a step further.
We know the universe is expanding and will continue to do so, until it eventually starts to expand slower and at some point collapses into itself again. Maybe the effect described by OP is actually genuine and everytime gravity acts as a force, the vacuums sorrounding the atoms mass actually collapse a bit, BUT this is countered by the effect of all matter in the universe expanding. Now when the universe stops expanding or the rate of expanding decreases, all matter will collapse into dense spaces and the effect known as gravity will eat up the universe
>>
So much stupid.

The space inside of the atoms is expanding too guys.
>>
>>8720609
You cannot create a true vacuum at least in the quantum sense.

For some reason. Pairs of particles will pop into existence and disappear everywhere in space. Energy is conserved because the particles are always created with their antiparticles and annihilate immediately afterwards. The explanation for Hawking Radiation (the eventual decay of black holes) is that when the two particles are created, the immense gravity of the black hole tears them apart. Because conservation of energy is broken, the black hole loses energy in the form of mass.
>>
>>8721527
What if our reality is the surface of a soup that God is cooking

That would explain the popping
>>
>>8720609
That makes no sense. If nature abhors vacuum, it will pull the particles apart because there is more vacuum behind them not between them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.