[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET SMART

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1423104967954.jpg (378KB, 941x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1423104967954.jpg
378KB, 941x1138px
How do I get smart?

I want to make robots, but I feel Im stupid. Im refreshing myself with mathematics, trying to teach myself physics, but I am terrified that Im daft.

What types of pills and foods can I eat to encourage mental development? What are mental exercises that can strengthen my neurons or whatever?

Seriously, tell me. Give me your pills, you chemicals, your diets, your exercise routines, everything. I must get smart or Im going to throw myself off a fucking bridge.

Thanks.
>>
>>8719270
Bump I want to be rich by making a robot that will do housework.
>>
>>8719270
Making robots doesnt require that much knowledge of math, and only a rudimentary understanding of physics. Its more about knowing whatever programming software you decide to go with and knowing how servo motors and encoders work. Its not hard.
>>
if you want to make robots then study robotics, just learn the maths/physics you require to study that subject as you come to need it
>>
File: 1423376740536.jpg (624KB, 3027x2143px) Image search: [Google]
1423376740536.jpg
624KB, 3027x2143px
>>8719311 >>8719317

Where do I go to learn about servos and encoders?

Wat would be a gud program language to start with? I have SoloLearn on my phone, but I havent touched it.

Also also, any gud websites to relearn math? Im looking at Khan academy.
>>
>>8719270
Take autism pills.
>>
>>8719322
Honestly you could probably learn all you need to know about servos and encoders from youtube. As far as programming language it really depends on what kind of robot. You could go with anything from soapbox snap running on an arduino, or FANUC software, or you could go all the way down to programming in C++. It really depends on your application and how complex of a robot you want to build.
>>
>>8719270
Step 1: realize that pills won't help
Step 2: Study your ass off

What exactly do you mean by build robots?

>>8719322
Nice dubs. Servo is a term that is about 50 years obsolete. Only hobbyists and computer scientists use 'servos.'

>> sololearn
What the fuck language is that?

>> on a phone
Oh fuck no. Learning how to program on a phone is a bad idea, just don't.

>> gud language to start with
Just pick one and stick with it. I'm gonna pick one for you and say python.

>>8719630
>>suggesting disgusting proprietary software only used by technicians
>>
>>8719270
There's no special chemical to make you smarter, sorry.

What you can do though is stick at it, learn the stuff, learn it again, practice it, test yourself on the topics, gradually build up a deeper and deeper understanding, time and effort is what it takes, and you can do it, so don't get frustrated if things don't go to plan, stick at it, trust me, you make mistakes and fail, you learn from them, you make more, learn from them and keep at it until you are where you want to be!
>>
Do a massive line of ketamine in the morning to enhance brain function.

I do a massive line of coke too that's in the shape of the tribal tattoo on my calf and its a serious synapse stimulator substance senõr.
>>
>>8719270
Brain food. Or pills if you want to die early.
Glucose and vitamins, naturally.
>>
Meditation will enhance your focus. That's all you can do, aside from eating properly.
>>
>>8719270
Alright, I'll be the most useless one here and not tell you about anything to make you smarter, but foods to preserve brain function.
You should make shure to check if you're getting all the B-vitamins you need, just research on which foods to get those from.
Also you could take a DHA-supplement, ideally derived from algae.
Long-term changes towards lower plasma cholesterol levels can actually decrease APOE4 expression, which is a gene that increases your risk for Alzheimers (threefold if you have one allele, like 15% of americans or ninefold, if you have two). So try to cut back on cholesterol as well.
I'll link a youtube playlist about Alzheimers-like brain atrophy. The videos can be boring but are extremely objective and everything is based on peer-reviewed research.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8E6GHQcmIWYGE7vDP97529

On getting smarter...as far as I know, there are only foods that can help you use the full potential of the brain, not increase it, although there seems to be some evidence that fasting triggers neuron growth.
Just work hard, inform yourself about what you need to learn to achieve your goals and you'll probably be able to. Most people are not to stupid to do impressive things, they are to lazy.

Good luck to you, my friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.