[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-Calculus Woes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Guys I think I'm fucked. I switched out of finance last semester because I wanted to go into physics, but I have to take pre-calculus to be caught up with the required math and I keep fucking up the exams, am I screwed?
>>
What is your IQ?
>>
>>8718875
>Precalculus
Are you in fucking middle school? This website is 18+, brainlet.
>>
>>8718875
top fucking kek
>>
>>8718877
In high school I didn't care about math because I didn't think it was going to be important, so the highest level I took was Trig
>>
>>8718875

go back to finance you will always be a brainlet
>>
>>8718875
in all seriousness you should apply yourself to the course

i took all the sciences and maths in high school and ended up going to college for finance. it was so boring so 4 years later (at 24) i went back to school go into mechanical engineering. hadnt touched calculus in 6 fucking years and i had basically forgotten most of the stuff but i worked hard as shit because i knew i needed to. it didn't come naturally to me after that because i hadnt done it in so long, or maybe i was retarded from the start. idk.

i started to browse /sci/ in my first year and the sticky really helped. i would play tons of games and waste time in my first semester but come second semester /sci/ was my main board. i studied in my spare time literally just because i didn't want /sci/ to think i was a brainlet. calculus 1 2 and 3, physics 1 and 2, chemistry 1 and 2, and differential equations classes were my highest marks and it's literally because i was autistic enough to care about what random strangers on this anonymous imageboard thought about my intelligence. now im doing my master's. trust me if i can do it, you can do it.

thanks /sci/
>>
>>8718882
Go back to high school and warn them, that this could happen to them too.
>>
>>8718877
this
>>8718876
this

and
>>8718940
this

desu
>>
>>8718958
you're still a brainlet if you even need to study to excel at physics or math. you ain't gonna make it
>>
File: 1468297025237.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1468297025237.gif
2MB, 275x275px
>>8718958
Dude
Same
>>
>>8718958
that's why i tell my friends that autistic people on 4chan are awesome :3
>>
>>8718976
then ill be a brainlet with a masters, idc. the point is i got a degree because i studied to fit in with you assholes
>>
>>8718882
>I didn't think it was going to be important

Topkek get rek'd brainlet.
>>
>>8718986
>telling people about 4chan
>>
File: figure6-vs.gif (34KB, 420x302px) Image search: [Google]
figure6-vs.gif
34KB, 420x302px
>>8718875
I was in your situation. Get your nose in the book every single day, do all the practice problems until you run out, then get some more. Do them over and over and over, take advantage of tutoring services at your school.

It sucks but it gets easier once you get to calc 1.

btw nicotine gum is a cheap, easy to find, non addictive nootropic. Helped me study and pass my exams. Just try not to have to much cause you'll puke.
>>
>>8718958
Motivation! Thank you anon.
>>
>>8720290
Nicotine gum... Non-addictive... Okay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.