[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an interesting conundrum. What is the absolute minimum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1488416931725.jpg (124KB, 497x635px) Image search: [Google]
1488416931725.jpg
124KB, 497x635px
I have an interesting conundrum.

What is the absolute minimum amount of food you would need to feed a female sheep of average weight and height in order for said sheep to not starve if it also consumed all the feces it defecated? The last bit is the tricky part, figuring out how much nutritional benefit the sheep could extract from it.
>>
>>8716939
Are you asking us for a figure? This is an online board.
>>
Uroboros or sheep centipede.

I'd expect it would live longer if it didn't eat any of it's feces. Not a biologist though.
>>
File: 1353519978591.jpg (90KB, 561x662px) Image search: [Google]
1353519978591.jpg
90KB, 561x662px
>>8716939
The majority of nutrients present in fresh food are lost after digestion. Only indigestible fibre remains

The repeat eating of already digested food will offer little to zero nutrition, so the eating of shit is moot

Your question reduces to "how little food can I feed a sheep before it dies?"
>>
>>8716939
this is clearly a muslim doing science in the name of muhammed
>>
File: how-to-raise-sheep.jpg (1MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-raise-sheep.jpg
1MB, 1694x1133px
>>8716961
Alright then, let's make it interesting, then. Let's say it's a miracle sheep capable of retaining 25% of the nutrients in each defecation, with no loss in nutrition gained from eating normally. So for instance, if it was 100g of nutrition, on the first re-eating it would be 25g, then 6.25g, etc etc.

Additionally, it can be fed up to three times a day, or down to one meal per day.

With these additional pieces of information, what would be the optimal amount of food and the optimal number of feedings per day?
>>
>>8717060
>trying this hard to find an excuse to think about a sheep eating its own shit
>>
>>8716961
Then why do i always feel invigorated and refreshed after i eat your dads ass?
>>
>>8717080
>trying this hard to find a reason not to have fun doing a puzzle
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 655x509px
>how big is the sheep
>what activity is it doing all day
>what food is available
>what is the climate like
>how many other sheep are there to interact with
>is the sheep sick
>is the sheep pregnant
>is the sheep housed under cover
>is the day cycle 24 hours
>can the sheep get up in the night and eat it's own shit

As other anon said, this is a fetish, not a problem.
You have given us fucking nothing to work with.
>>
>>8717117
Why would you not assume all this information is going to be whatever the common default would be unless expressly stated otherwise?

>how big
Already said normal height/weight for a female sheep.
>activity
Whatever sheeps do. Standard feed ratio would take that into account.
>what food
Generic sheep food.
>climate
Whatever it is in Wales or Scotland or wherever.
>how many
One.
>is the sheep sick/pregnant/housed
No, no, barn.
>is the day cycle 24hrs
Do you not live on planet earth? It would explain these asinine questions.
>can the sheep get up at night
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_8105.jpg (60KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8105.jpg
60KB, 450x600px
>>8717103
>a puzzle about an animal eating its own fecal matter is a fun puzzle
>>
>>8717138
>standard feed ratio takes that into account
It doesn't though, because free range sheep do a shit-load more "work" than heavily contained sheep.

>Generic sheep food
So I now have to go and find the most commonly used industrial sheep food and research it's nutritional value?
Along with checking sheep absorption rates for said values?

>Wales
>Scotland
>Where-ever
Totally different, if it is colder, wetter, more hilly etc the sheep will need a shitload more food.

You need to research all this shit if you want an answer, instead of making this some kind of fucked up Easter egg hunt when we all get bogged down looking for a reference on sheep digestive system functions.
Also
>>8717146
This guy has it right.
All indicators are pointing to this being some sort of fucked up sexual desire.
>>
File: wtfisthis.jpg (12KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthis.jpg
12KB, 320x210px
>>8717178
>all variables have to be known in advance
>you have to do research and have it be exact and excruciatingly specific
>there is no possible way to make a reasonable guess
>everything needs to be over complicated because I'm a gigantic no fun autist
>oh btw it's a fetish hurr durr u got rekt xD

You could pick apart nearly any simple logic puzzle with this same bullshit. Fuck you and your stupidly unreasonable demands. Even if I went and did all the shit you're demanding, you'd just come up with more things you'd demand answered until I finally just did it myself and ruined the whole fucking point of the thread, all so you can feel smug superiority for being an asinine attention whore.
>>
>>8717378
As of right now, there is literally not a problem, as you have provided no information, not even simplified information.
>>
>>8716939
How often does it shit and by how much?
>>
>>8716939
Wouldn't the sheep die of bacteria infections of the upper digestion tract?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.