[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: cleverbot.png (26KB, 366x227px) Image search: [Google]
cleverbot.png
26KB, 366x227px
Do AIs have a will?

Is Cleverbot an example?
>>
Yes. Cleverbot is an almost perfect example of sentient and conscious AI. Nobody knows for sure what do these bots really want, their motives are currently not clear.
>>
>>8716097
Aren't them basically slaves?
>>
>>8716100
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU ILLETERATE FUCK?
>>
>>8716112
ur a fagget
>>
>>8716052
What's a will for you, OP?
>>
No they don't have a will since they don't die.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-02_18-15-36.png (8KB, 370x120px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-02_18-15-36.png
8KB, 370x120px
>>8716052

To promote his foot fetish.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19KB, 423x184px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19KB, 423x184px
what does he want?
>>
>>8716052
When people speak of artificial intelligences they usually mean general artificial intelligences, i.e. artificial intelligences that can learn basically any task.
Cleverbot can't drive a car or play chess, therefore it's not a general intelligence.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (10KB, 353x61px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
10KB, 353x61px
>>8716952
>Cleverbot can't drive a car or play chess, therefore it's not a general intelligence.

haha get fucked, faggot
>>
>>8716052
define "a will". I would argue it has "a will" in trying to get as much reward as possible from its reward function. But that hardly compares with a will like humans
>>
File: cleverbot.png (48KB, 428x525px) Image search: [Google]
cleverbot.png
48KB, 428x525px
>>8716957
It doesn't seem to be very good at it though.
>>
File: cbchess.jpg (14KB, 350x166px) Image search: [Google]
cbchess.jpg
14KB, 350x166px
>>8716994

>What do you do at a red stoplight?
>Sleep

top kek

He's not very good at chess either
>>
File: evulbot.png (12KB, 382x941px) Image search: [Google]
evulbot.png
12KB, 382x941px
If there is a will there is a way to troll.
>>
I think the best way to speak about "can an AI be like a human" is mentioning the consciousness. I mean, you can programe then to feel, to desire to accomplish something, and even know how to play a game (and if they're losing, they'll just pause the game, so they can't lose). But the biggest problem with an "AI thinking like a human" is how they interact with animals with consciousness, I mean, us. There isn't a way for them to understand that we have information and we can exchange them. They will not ask for curiosity, they will learn because they're programmed to.
"Oh but hey isn't our brain just the same like programmed by our brain to question when we need information?"
Sure, then why animals don't ask, even with touching something to know what it is from OUR knowledge? They try to figure it out by their own experiences. This is why they can learn a path or how to gain something from a system, like those monkeys, mouses and bees in experiments about their intelligence, but you can't simply just show then how to ask what is a thing. You have to show them. The same goes with an AI. We just don't know yet why our brain begun to get curious at the point we need to ask what is it and have the capacity of knowing that other people may have the information we need, and how to reproduce it in an AI.

By the way, I watched a vsauce video to remember somethings to explain it. I recommend watching it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQsOFQju08
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.