[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I "get" math?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: g.jpg (67KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
67KB, 1050x549px
How do I "get" math?
>>
>>8715466
Purchase it at the local general store..
>>
You don't, everyone is just pretending and write random squiggles to make it seem like there's some logic behind it
>>
Problems. Do as many problems as you can
>>
Just practice. You will get better over time. Trust me. Math doesn't just come to you. You need to practice. It's like learning how to play an instrument or learning a language, as long as you practice and follow the steps and do the problems carefully you can become really good. You should also continue to review after you mastered it or else you will forget.
>>
>>8715470
What if I can't do even one ?
>>
>>8715502
If you don't understand how to solve a problem, read over the notes you took when your professor lectured on the subject, or reread the relevant chapter in your textbook.
>>
>>8715466
Go to the library and read about it. You won't be able to do problems if you don't understand the concepts behind them. This is probably the best book for review I've read:

https://www.amazon.com/Precalculus-Mathematics-Nutshell-Geometry-Trigonometry/dp/1592441300
>>
>>8715677
I've got this book too and I agree, it really helped me out. It's a very to the point, concise explanation of math you need to understand for Calculus. I also recommend Practical Algebra, which will reinforce your Algebra and give you a bit more of an in depth look at it, familiarity with algebraic manipulations and being comfortable with them is very important for getting through Calculus

https://www.amazon.com/Practical-Algebra-Self-Teaching-Guide-Second/dp/0471530123
>>
File: fakeNews.jpg (164KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
fakeNews.jpg
164KB, 750x750px
Fake math is easy to get
>>
File: 1478922453043.png (1MB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
1478922453043.png
1MB, 1200x905px
>>8715466
if you don't get the math in the image, I've got bad news for you, you might be under 18.
>>
File: asian domination amirite.jpg (201KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
asian domination amirite.jpg
201KB, 1050x549px
>>8715466
give up and let the master race do it for you
>>
>>8715834
Asians aren't in the habit of getting PhD's as much as whites, so basic research would die out if we let only Asians do it. Just look at MIT's statistics. While 30% of their undergrads are Asians, not even 10% of their graduate student body is. Those soulless slanted eyed bastards only care about scoring jobs.
>>
>>8715844
>get jobs
>control productivity
That's the formula for becoming the master race
Get moving, snow nigger
>>
>>8715849
Engineers don't control shit, but the job suits gooks well given that they are soulless shells.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.