[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>science society comes round advertising their club for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: P96pX.jpg (70KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
P96pX.jpg
70KB, 600x592px
>science society comes round advertising their club for the scifags
>attend their presentation because I'm interested
>turns out two chicks run the society
>one refers to something as "gay"
>their presentation is fulled with stale memes from 2005.
>pic related, one of their memes
>cringe.webm
>advertise that there will be free cake, at the end it says that the cake is a lie
>mydisgust.jpeg
>they're looking for a new executive position in their management
>have literally nothing about science in their entire presentation

Is this normal, what is this? Is this some kind of meme?
>>
>>8715290
Females pretending they;re smart, and aren't in actuality attention seeking, emotion driven animals from deep innawoods sent by satan himself
>>
>>8715290
I bet they're bio or Chem
>>
>>8715365
One was Bio, one wasn't even science.
>>
>>8715290
it's a popsci club
>>
Why are all the blonde girls who major in psychology so vapid?
>>
>>8715290
because it was just an attempt for them trying to fulfill their gangbang fantasies, simple as that
>>
>>8715649
Elaborate? I want to hear this.
>>
>>8715690
>one refers to something as "gay"
naturally we imagine the things we hear/read, so the next thing think of is sex or intimate interaction
their use of gay as a negative context is trying to show a proof that the community is not gay and eager of the opposite

>their presentation is fulled with stale memes from 2005
>advertise that there will be free cake, at the end it says that the cake is a lie
obvious attempt trying to impress men in their 20's who are generally into games (portal reference, but i think they have no idea where that came from too) and ebin memes, it's the "hey guys i'm a nerd too!(obviously not)" tactic

conclusion:
1.(very likely)
>they're looking for a new executive position in their management
>have literally nothing about science in their entire presentation
they are trying to recruit some fools to do their bidding and take credit for their work

2.(less likely)
>because it was just an attempt for them trying to fulfill their gangbang fantasies, simple as that

from what OP described i'd also say they are completely isolated from what's going on at the faculty and probably sucked their way up there
being assigned to their position, having no idea what the audience is like and what are you supposed to present clearly shows they haven't got there by merit
>>
>>8715718
You responded me, the OP. I think this is pretty spot on.

I'm going to be joining the society to try to understand exactly what the fuck is going on, and to see if I can get into the management to sort this shit out.

The first mistake was letting only women run "scientific" management.
>>
so, what?

/sci/ is like /r9k/ but with the addition of an unwarranted sense of superiority?
>>
>>8715290
its called resume padding
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.