[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Was this man just a meme? Putting aside his timewave theory, UFO sightings and insane theories was he actually on to something on nature's wish for complexity? There's a ring of truth to it that's too tasteful to ignore not to mention how psychedelics and nature have great answers to today's issues
>>
Patsy for the CIA

Disinformation agent

MK-ULTRA pusher?
>>
>>8709995
I don't know. His qualifications as a biochemist kind of lend him some credibility but I often find that during his lectures he will only weakly tie his ideas together. Very interesting ideas but not entirely sensical, at least the ones that I've heard.
>>
>>8709995
He's at 500 years ahead of time. No wonder no one understands him. Sure some of his theories are wacko. But his main point is that we're all kids. We have no idea what we are or where we are. The fact that we keep pretending that we know anything is ridiculous.
>>
>>8712149
I can agree with that sentiment but McKenna was not the first to expound upon the Socratic paradox in a meaningful way.
>>
>>8709995
He's probably right on somethings but he seems to just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. If you're asking if he was just a meme you might also want to ask yourself who admires him that isn't just hippies with an interest in introductory existentialism.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.