[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here subscribes to Aristotelian physics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: aristotle-9188415-1-402.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aristotle-9188415-1-402.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
Who here subscribes to Aristotelian physics?
>>
>>8707638
Yo mama
>>
>>8707638
Not Obama
>>
>>8707638
Obligatory
>ur mom
>>
>>8707652
>>8707656
>>8707669

> be brainlet
> hey maybe if I go on /sci I will become intelligent
> shitpost like a 5yo

Please keep your cancer on >>>/b
> Why is it that sexual intercourse is the most pleasant of all things to animals, and is it so of necessity or with some purpose in view ? Is it pleasant because the semen comes either from the whole body, as some declare; or not from the whole body but only from the area over which all the ducts of the veins extend? The pleasure then of the friction being similar in both cases, the sensation extends as it were over the whole body. Now the friction is pleasant, since it involves the emission of vaporous moisture enclosed unnaturally in the body ; but the act of generation is an emission of similar matter for its natural purpose. It is pleasant both of necessity and because it has a purpose in view, of necessity, because the way to a natural result is pleasant, if it is realized by the senses ; and because of its purpose, namely, the procreation of animal life. For it is the pleasure more than anything else which incites animals to sexual intercourse.

> Why is it that those who wish to pass urine cannot have sexual intercourse ? 5 Is it because the ducts become full ?
>>
>>8707734
>Please keep your cancer on >>>/b

I wish I could but when /b/ tier threads like this come up I have no other choice but to shitpost on them as if it were /b/.

If a mod would come and move the thread that would be perfect. I mean, what were you fucking expecting when you made such a shit thread? Who do you think will answer seriously to this shit.
>>
>>8707756
I'm not OP, but I have read some aristotles text about motion and friction (couldn't find them though), and I think his view and words are interesting.
>>
>>8707638
>Aristotelian physics
Ah yes, the school of "little angels pushing things around".
>>
>>8707771
Well, you are retarded. You are reading thousand years old physics textbooks holy shit.
>>
OP is a person who possesses little, if any scientific knowledge, whose opinion is irrelevant to anything that requires a proficient knowledge of science do to this, and therefore this thread is a waste of time for everyone involved.

It's like a patient debating with his neurosurgeon whether or not he has a brain tumor. Your opinion and argument literally doesn't matter. It carries no weight. It is absolutely, positively, irrefutably of no worth. Everything you type in this thread is worthless. In fact, you are degenerating to anyone that knows what they're talking about in this thread as you are simply wasting their time because they are such nice people that they have some sort of hope that they can fix you. They think that they can help you understand this or mold you into a better person that tries to question things and think from fundamental truths, but you're so dull that it is undeniably impossible to ever revert from whatever bent logic you have gathered and formulated throughout your life so far. Fuck you bitch.
>>
>>8707783
> implying history of science is not intersting

It's not because what Aristotle said is obviously irrelevant from a scientific point of view that his reasonings and views become instantly crap. But I agree it's more philosophy than physics.

>>8707804
the triggered brainet
>>
File: aristo.jpg (272KB, 936x576px) Image search: [Google]
aristo.jpg
272KB, 936x576px
/ARISTO/ thread
>>
>jump off a ten-story building
>velocity is constant and heavier objects just fall faster than lighter objects
>survive unharmed because jumping off a ten-story building is the same as jumping down off a chair.
>>
File: galileo.jpg (1MB, 2501x1865px) Image search: [Google]
galileo.jpg
1MB, 2501x1865px
It is interesting as history, but it little value apart from that as most of it is wrong
>>
>>8708512
*but it has
>>
>>8707836
>ask if people follow Aristotlean physics
>get called retard
>i-i-I meant from history of science viewpoint
>>
>>8707638
Literally no one since it's been disproved for hundreds of years.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.