[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mainstream science BTFO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: MPVsnap-2017-02-26-0001.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MPVsnap-2017-02-26-0001.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCrnDGOl2xA

Someone explain how this guy is right/wrong
>>
>tiny shitty led creates force from massles photons to push the aluminium
>shit ton of light 10 times the intensity of that in the room doesn't do anything

seems legit..
>>
>>8704597
>being this stupid
holy shit
>>
>>8704598
sshhh..go back to >>>/x/ with your little UFOs and scientist conspiracies. We're trying to do science here
>>
>>8704604
>UFOs and scientist conspiracies
how are those relevant here?

I'm calling you stupid because you're implying ambient light coming from all directions is to have an effect on the radiometer.
>>
>>8704606
>light coming from brighter side slows it down
>light coming from darker side speeds it up
It should apply their average force which should give it a constant but slow spin, which it doesn't.

learn physics 101 before trying to comment /x/tard
>>
>>8704612
>what is light fall off
>what is camera ISO
notice the video is over-exposed when he turns on the remaining lights in the room
>>
fuck off you fat fag, stop promoting your shit here
>>
>>8704615
>damage control
yeah the camera ISO has everything to do with the black sheets recieving tons of light. Fuck off already retard, it's enough embarrassment for you today.
>>
>>8704620
>ignoring light fall-off
top kek retard.buy one of those and try it out yourself.
>>
>mother nature isn't a crack whore
this guy...
>>
>>8704668
>3.54 MB PNG on 4chan's slow as fuck servers
why
>>
File: you're dead kiddo.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you're dead kiddo.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Apple MacBook Air tech support, and I’ve been involved in numerous support issues, and I have over 300 resolved tickets. I am a trained college chess champion and I’m the top sceptic in the entire ICT sector. You are nothing to me but just another theory. I will shit on your theories with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with following scientific dogma on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sceptics across the USA and your induction is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, crackwhore. The storm through the ether that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can’t be anywhere, anytime, because quantum mechanics is incorrect. Not only is it incorrect, it can trivially be explained by dielectric induction in the ether, but I have access to the entire knowledge of the genius Nicolas Tesla and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable theory off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “peer reviewed” paper was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (621KB, 1259x1059px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
621KB, 1259x1059px
>>8704673
>>
>>8704673
them tattoos scream of unemployment
>>
>>8704696
>scream of unemployment
mate he keeps buying expensive gear. he's a photographer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.