[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1484414103464.png (194KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1484414103464.png
194KB, 500x547px
So i basically argue that a general human ethnicity has "evolved" further than any other (I suggest asians in general terms).

But by "more evolved" i merely suggest that a certain population is a product of a greater number and wider selection of generations, and as a result this population has experienced more genetic mutation than any other, which makes them "evolved" to a greater degree.

This makes sense doesn't it? Its like if you compare the offspring of two human generations spanning 100 years each from a pairing of first cousins, and the offspring of 4 human generations spanning 25 years each from pairings of those hardly related. The latter product would have had more evolution.
>>
>>8704403
No, this is retarded. One member cannot have "more evolution" than another member of the same species.

>daily reminder that racism has ZERO biological basis
>>
>>8704403
Evolution takes much much longer than a few generations to obtain any noticeable results. Furthermore not all mutations are improvements, the vast majority are detrimental to the organism. In a day and age where natural selection has been removed from human society, the only further evolutions will be on the basis of preference, not survival. So even if what you were saying was true, being more "evolved" today has less to do with being better at anything and, more to do with being too stupid to use birth control. We need to abolish government assistance programs, or at least vastly shorten the duration you are allowed to use them. Its cruel yes, but in the long run we are doing the species a huge disservice by keeping human parasites alive and reproducing.
>>
>>8704480
Define "natural."
>>
>>8704485
Forces of the world outside of our control. The only thing driving the selection of genes nowadays is our own preferences in those genes. If you are born without legs, it doesnt matter, someone in the world is desperate enough to bear your children for one reson or another, and you will never get eaten by predators for lack of ability to escape. The only thing that stops us from reproducing is ourselves. The only thing natural selection has a part in anymore is killing off genes that murder people at a very young age (cancer, heart malformations, etc) but things like stupidity, physical abilities, or generally anything that makes you better or worse than other humans are no longer selected for or against. Therefore, we are done evolving.
>>
The people with the greatest number of ancestors are sub-saharan africans. The further you go from Africa the more closely related to each other your ancestors get.
>>
File: would_be_fun.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
would_be_fun.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>8704411
>daily reminder that racism has ZERO biological basis
>>
>>8704411
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>8704403
>This makes sense doesn't it?
No.
>>
>>8704411
Shill Fuck Off! Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8704403
You redefined the words "evolved" and "more evolved" to something other than their original meaning ...and u havent said anything else. it doesnt make sense because you haven't actually made a statement.
>>
>>8704495
>Therefore, we are done evolving
We are done evolving naturally. sooner or later we will be modifying our gene artificially.
>>
>>8704403
Consider bacteria with short generational periods that would then be "more evolved" than things with longer generational periods .
Saying that something is "More evolved" sounds more stupid now doesn't it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.