[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3304.jpg (965KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3304.jpg
965KB, 2576x1932px
Hi /sci/!

Long time since I've been lurking around here, but I have a problem that some of you may have the ability to answer!

Yesterday, whilst beeing extremely intoxicated, I managed to do a proper faceplant! Today, my lips have swollen, but my question for you is: Notice the grey area on the inside of my lip? What is that?
>>
cancer
>>
>>8702902
That's what you get for being a drunken degenerate.
>>
>>8702902
Looks like a smegma, look it up online and see if it matches exactly what you have.
>>
>>8702902

Medfag here. It's definitely cancer. Stage 5 lymphoma by the looks of it. My condolences.
>>
>>8702902
>what is that
thats what used to be the inside of your lip
>>
>>8702902
I don't know exactly but from the way it looks I can see the causes are the jews and feminism.
>>
>>8702902
Actual medfag here.
It's called stupristultus which means greying of the lip due to external damage while being intoxicated and therefore having a deficiency in free alcohol dehydrogenase, which mediates damage protection. In other words, you should go to a doctor as quickly as possible as it can lead to lasting damage to not only the lips but the entire mouth structure.
>>
>>8702948
Op the likely answer is that it's necrosis of the local cells. Means they will likely have to carve that shit out.
>>
70% certain that's just a contusion (bruise) that looks funny because of the color of the oral membrane
>>
>>8702904
fpbp
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.