[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Usefulness is the Enemy of Mathematics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

This is a thread for any maths formulas, series, visual graphs or artwork based on mathematical themes that are purely theoretical and/or not very useful at present. Looking for OC, stuff you saved from this board in the past and the weirder the better. Really open up those autistic urges and show me something beautiful.

The purpose of this thread is to share original work, please leave a commentary or explanation of the what you share; trivail or complex it doesn't matter. My hope is that by opening up past studies to different perspectives might result in an expanded awareness of the material at hand. This might work well as a cross board thread with /x/ /p/ or /3/, but this will do for now.

I'll wait until people have contributed a bit, before posting my own work. If you all happen to be unoriginal blockheads then thread will obviously 404.
>>
File: 1484249437488.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1484249437488.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>8698087
A•X•I•O•M•S
>>
>>8698188
What's going on in this gif, I don't even...
>>
>>8698188
It should be reiterated that what is being asked of here is not stuffy old axioms and the same cookie cutter shit you all go through in college and high school, but rather ideas which are mathematical in nature but useless, either because they do not relate to any norms in current scientific and mathematical thinking (which is desirable at this point) or because they are being worked into an aethetic or a piece of art.
>>
>>8698225
Black man finds out he's not the father
>>
>>8698225
trump got elected and she has to go back
>>
>>8698260
u = faggot
>>
>>8698547
u mad bro?
>>
>>8698087
>>8698260
"purely theoretical" does NOT mean "meaningless pseudo-mathematical dribble", which is what you're actually asking for.
>>
>>8698688
Actually if you read what I wrote I asked for both, to give faggots like you a chance too. But look at that you've got nothing. Now fuck off.
>>
>>8698748
yeah boo hoo, it's clear to anyone with half a brain that you're asking for nonsense idiocy, why don't you fuck off back to /x/ and stop pretending you like math?
>>
>>8698766
Wow you're fucking dumb. It is well known that alot of mathematicians spend their time coming up with work that may or may not be of any use. So show me something that you have come up with that is of no use, of gtfo.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.