[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're all gonna make it bros. What a time to be alive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: transhumaniam.jpg (80KB, 498x305px) Image search: [Google]
transhumaniam.jpg
80KB, 498x305px
We're all gonna make it bros.

What a time to be alive.
>>
only the elites will get to merge with machines and be granted eternal life

the rest of us will be replaced by machines in a globalist system
>>
>>8697566
Actually. We get to be flung off the fucking planet.
0_0
>>
File: 1487554591703.jpg (192KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
1487554591703.jpg
192KB, 752x950px
>>8697566
you are wrong friendo
>plebs get the mechanical augmentations so they are easier to contoll

>elits get the bio upgrate transforming their DNA into XNA steps after steps, just as capabile as the plebots but without the chance of being hacked or controlled
>>
>>8697228
Look in the news tomorrow: Lots of people going to die tonight: they aren't going to make it.
They'll die by gunshot, knife, sword, bat, overdose, suicide, beating, poison, animal, environment, drunk driver, texting driver. Most of them ignore danger and death, so they don't even say goodbye as if it's their last. One moment alive, and POOF the next they're dead.
>>
File: worker_bot_by_trufanov-d6lcg8e.jpg (448KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
worker_bot_by_trufanov-d6lcg8e.jpg
448KB, 724x1024px
>>8697228
Post relevant links?
>>
>>8699013
Would you seek immortality if it meant nothaving a penis?
>>
>>8699066
The metal is superior to the flesh, kill all meatbags
>>
>>8699077
Answer the question tho
>>
>>8699124
Who cares about having a dick when you are immortal and can be a bad ass robot? Sign me up.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (8KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
8KB, 239x210px
>tfw too intelligent to fuck monkeys
>>
>>8697228
you won't live to see it :)
>>
>>8699066
Do I have still have an ass? If yes, I don't mind losing the dick.
>>
>>8697228
We are still in a transition period of technology where it goes from shit tier to good tier. 2010-2025 is that period desu after that we will get our technological revolution we were all promised. Though we should be careful and not just adopt the first generation of augmentations obviously.

All of these plebs are going to be getting mech augs when they get good while I sit back and laugh and wait for nano augs and a mastery of genetic engineering. I'd rather remain fleshy and be superior than to look like a freak with robot arms and legs that need to be charged once a day.
>>
>>8697228
Jokes on you I already have RFID and a magnet in my fingers while working on a VR environment.
Suck my dry nuts niggers I will get there before you.
>>
File: tp-4.png (764KB, 1193x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tp-4.png
764KB, 1193x1920px
>>8699066
but, being a cyborg would mean you would have exchangeable penises. It could be any size or shape your want.
>>
>>8697643
Anon modifying your DNA after you are born would literally kill you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.