[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gene Splicing: The memes just keep coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: Doyoubelievinmagic.jpg (138KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Doyoubelievinmagic.jpg
138KB, 800x500px
Hey /sci/. Hypothetically speaking, if you had the ability and equipment to bring any new race of sentient beings into existence...would you?

Why? Why not?
>>
Yes, catgirls, only girls, and they'd be sufficiently genetically different and low intelligence enough to be considered a different species you can keep as a pet, but still smart enough to use the toilet themselves and maybe cook.
>>
>>8696701
....no anon has to be a race. Gotta clone a cat boy or nine. The whole nine yard of yarn. The whole Adamnya and Evenya thing. They will begin learning human languages, build their own cities, everything. Full free will.

Do you still do it?
>>
>>8696701
Also, Bonus question.
How would the world religions react?

Would scientists world wide have to make their own religion and go back to the old ways of wearing hoods and hats and living in observatories while dressing like mages and wizards?
>>
>>8696708
A race in what sense? Mine would be a subspecies of humans. You could fuck them and they would make more catgirls but they couldn't make boys or reproduce with base human women.

Do you mean a species that couldn't reproduce at all with humans or most other species?

>Do you still do it?
Yeah. Humanity can just go to war with them, kill all their men, and kidnap and enslave their women. I'd just make sure to make them sufficiently weaker than humans so they can't resist. They are now all perma loli/shota cat people. Also we can probably eat the men too since they aren't human at all.
>>
Well this is a fun bio-ethics query.

'True form is without self' -> Humans can have 'fursonas' and a myriad of other 'selfs', despite their number of appendages.

Why would you need to make a species that you deem 'inferior' in a capacity? There would be an equal number of people who would enjoy creating gods to take care of them.

In fact, try to disprove the reality that all the animals of this earth didn't actually just 'will' us in to existence to help THEM evolve/ascend.

Woof woof. This was a fun one.
>>
>>8696716
The world religions wouldn't care, so long as they could identify a part of their religion that exists 'within' the aforementioned created species.

>>8696750
Wouldn't it require less energy to just make 'you' a god to current standard humans than it would to create an entire sub-species?
>>
>>8696773
Oh man they would care so hard. I can already feel the butt hurt...
>>
>>8696773
Alright. Idea no.666
We splice Baphomet into existence.
>TOPPEST FUCKING KEK
>>
>>8696780
India cow worship. My butt is fine thank you.

>>8696786
I for one would find it impressive if you did, but that doesn't actually 'end' anything in the true sense of the word. Actually, C'thulu would be better.
>>
>>8696686
Id create a race of humanoids programmed to mindlessly kill humans and drop them in Africa.
>>
>>8696796
No you see... You are thinking about this the wrong way.
>Splice Baphomet
>3 meters tall
>human brain
>Highly educated
>We teach him inside a simulation in V.R
>giant wings
>walks right into the Vatican
>Gets on Podium
>"I HAVE RETURNED"
>TurnonCNN.morpg
>Holy fucking shit.
>World starts panicking thinking the apocalypse has come
>Millions die in looting and shit
PRANK'D
>>
>>8696838
Man, if there was ever an evil scientist I'd become or work with it would totally be to use my brain for this level of prankdom.

I SALUTE YOU SIR!
>>
>>8696716
>How would the world religions react?

Who cares. Just shoot them.
>>
>>8696686
why though. It's too dangerous and we are already having problems handing ourselves here, we don't need more living things around.
>>
>>8696686
Sentient toasters, for no reasons.
>>
>>8696701
>>
>>8697049
>Paws

I hope those are just clothes...
Here is what I was thinking.
Tail, Ears, Cat-Eyes, Sharpened incisor teeth, stronger retractable keratin nails.

After the stereotypical anim cat people are made we can turn our attention to creating Khajiits.

Fuck this energy....It feels like magic is returning to our world.
>>
File: latex-shiny-smooth-1514848.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latex-shiny-smooth-1514848.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>8696686
I totally would.
Creating a new race of latex humans. Everyone will have differently coloured latex skin. Mouth, Ass and Pussy are latexs coated and oozying lube in nice flavors. Naturally they have a high protein diet and sucking every living being from their disposable "waste".
Despite of sexual appetite and sweating shiny rubber oil, this new race have high intelligence and are mostly uneffected of any kind of danger due to their rubber nature.
How to they propagate? The same way as humans. Using a penis or penistail hidden in one of the ovaries or attached to the body in a natural way, loaded with semen like fluids, but greatly based on sugar for the daily dose of candy.
Saddly they can't make babies with humans.
>>
File: Ferris.gif (862KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Ferris.gif
862KB, 500x492px
>>8696701
there is literally nothing wrong with cute catboys
>>
>>8697103
You can get your catboys but only if the grow up having big tits and nice asses.
>>
>>8697415
>.>
>>
File: IanMalcolm.jpg (41KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
IanMalcolm.jpg
41KB, 800x437px
You guys are are are so wor worried about what you you CAN do, not not wh wh hwat you SHOULD SHOULD do!
>>
>>8697474
Shieeeeeeet.

You got us there. But still though we will make a Naga just for you :D
>>
>>8696686
Not me.
Why would I want to bring another individual into this earth to suffer with billions of ignorant people that are barely better than mindless animals?
>>
>>8697536
Art.
>>
File: cent.jpg (263KB, 597x850px) Image search: [Google]
cent.jpg
263KB, 597x850px
>>8696701
>not centaur
ya blew it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.