[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you do when you drop out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: terry-or-toady.png (2MB, 1703x1524px) Image search: [Google]
terry-or-toady.png
2MB, 1703x1524px
Will you embark on a lonely crusade to bring the world back to the one true path?
Or will you cloister yourself away in peaceful meditation of all things /sci/?
>>
College drop out here. I've done nothing but play games and browse the internet since dropping out.
>>
>bring the world back to the one true path?

Which is?
>>
File: 1487615200153.jpg (53KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
1487615200153.jpg
53KB, 786x618px
terry for sure
>>
>>8695649
I'm a Rare Toady.
>>
When I drop out of society, I'll probably be a toady. Seems like a comfy retirement.
>>
>>8695649
>Ted Kaczynski, activist
kek
>>
>>8695649
100% Terry
>>
toady 100% for sure.
>>
>>8695649
whats terries pic? I know toady is dwarf fortress.
>>
>>8695649
The path of the Wizard.
The path of the Prophet.

How about the path of the King?
>>
>>8697467
It's the Temple OS logo.
>>
why would you want to drop out
>>
File: perelman2.jpg (18KB, 208x312px) Image search: [Google]
perelman2.jpg
18KB, 208x312px
How the fuck is Perelman "working to change the world"?
Nigga probably just wagie posts on r9k all day and eats tendies.
>>
>>8695649
neither one of them dropped out, though.
>>
>>8697513
you're joking right?
>>
>>8697523
toady dropped out. don't know about terry.
>>
>>8695649
I'm am the ultra-terry
>>
>>8697558
Only halfway, why?
He quit his job, refused the fields medal and has been living with his mother since the mid 00s.
Unless he's resurfaced and I've missed it. Why wouldn't he spend his days shitposting, jerking off or otherwise waste his time. He sure as shit isn't "working to change the world".
>>
>>8697562
leaving a shit post doc is not dropping out. he has a phd.
>>
>>8695649
Why can't I just be a regular deadbeat?
>>
Stallman is a fucking zealot, he should be on Terry side.
>>
>>8698986
Stallman is neither. He doesn't work anymore, only preach.
>>
>>8697484
One must first be able to get laid to even think about the path of the King.

And don't get started with Plato's philosopher-king bullshit--we're about 2500 years past the point of that even being on the table.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.