[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does biology say that all life seeks to survive and replicate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Obama-ponder.gif (45KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-ponder.gif
45KB, 350x263px
Why does biology say that all life seeks to survive and replicate?

Humans do not replicate. No, not at all. Zero humans have ever replicated.

You see, "replication" means making a copy of yourself. In sexual reproduction, you are not making copies of yourself. You are tainting your masterful, perfect genes with the filthy trash genes of an inferior organism, what we often call "a woman". The kid that your disgusting wife gives birth to is not a copy of you. It is actually in no way related to you. Only around 50% of his gene pool comes from you. What kind of book do you get when you combine two books, taking half pages from yours and half pages from the other book? Correct. Not your book.

Your child is a total stranger. He is not you. Only you are you. Your child might as well be the child of Chad's or Tyrone's and you have absolutely no reason to love your child. Do you love me for example? I'm as close related to you as your child; aka "none at all".

The only true masterrace breeds with himself. Say no to sexual reproduction. Say yes to perfection and asexual reproduction with yourself.
>>
FOOL
humans are propagated from humanity and not from the environment that made humans
WE'RE NOT TRUESEED YOU DUMBO
https://youtu.be/RQKMpkcH_10
>>
>>8693902
When you get a cut where do the new cells come from to repair it?
>>
>>8693902
wow anon u sound really smart, ou should find a way to publish your ideas
>>
>>8693902
>It's in no way related to you
>It's 50% you

So which is it genius? Is this what they call gorrilla posting?
>>
>>8693902

>Why does biology say that all life seeks to survive and replicate?

The replication takes place at the molecular level and applies to individuals genes.

You are the organic robotic machine which houses these molecular replicators and emerges from cooperation between particular genes.

'You' are not replicated; you are disposable.
>>
>>8693902
Life doesn't replicate. It iterates. Every organism is an iteration of an efficiency program designed to eat energy and spit out entropy. The code for each iteration is stored in DNA.
>>
>>8693902
>The only true masterrace breeds with himself.
I tried this. It doesn't work
>>
>>8693902
You seem to have accidentally posted on the wrong board.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8693902

because speculative evolutionary explanations

not saying i don't believe in evolution, i just think it's all speculative

like why animals throw away 50% of their genes when they have kids, or why we die

there are plausible evolutionary explanations, it's just not very solid for me
>>
I think you got replicate confused with reproduce. It's ok OP. It's just a brainlet mistake
>>
>>8693992
/thread
>>
>>8694370
You can't be this dumb. You just cant
>>
File: 1487517309038.png (67KB, 714x1354px)
1487517309038.png
67KB, 714x1354px
>>8693902
>>
>>8693902
>>8694370
First, it's not the individual being replicated, it's the genes.

Second, you don't give up half your genes during mating. All life on Earth shares genes with other life. As a matter of fact, you share 50% of your genes with a fucking banana, 96% of your genes can be found in a chimpanzee. It's only in a fraction of a percent of our genes that we share with our mate to create our offspring.

OR am I to assume you're ranting on here to complain that you mated with someone and created a banana?
>>
>>8694370
>why we die
Are you retarded? There's plenty of organisms that don't die. You'd know if you'd ever opened a biology book.

To name a few
>Most fungis
>Practically all asexually producing stuff
>Some medusa meme shit
>Some insects that can metamorphose to earlier life stage
>Some bacteria that just hibernate when 'dead'
>>
>>8693902
>Zero humans have ever replicated.

What about twins?
>>
>>8693902
you sure they don't say propagate instead of replicate?

also, your child doesn't need to be an clone of yourself to be related to you.
>>
no (you) for you
>>
File: straw man.jpg (16KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
straw man.jpg
16KB, 214x300px
>>8693902
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.