[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flat-earthers killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: HorizonDistance.png (71KB, 1005x546px) Image search: [Google]
HorizonDistance.png
71KB, 1005x546px
Bang! If the earth is flat, how can you measure heights and distances across the horizon, a simple task that has been done daily for hundreds of years by sailors all around the world?
>>
>>8689161
Ships are fake and the sailors are in on the lie, together with all the pilots.
>>
Why spend the time or energy trying to "refute" trolls and paid shills?
>>
>>8689405
Wait, who the fuck would pay for FE-shills?
>>
>>8689422
people interested in making all conspiratards look bad
it's the same as the 9/11 troofers but that one has already run its course so they've switched tactics
>>
>>8689429
And we see the (surprisingly rare) meta-conspiracy theory.
>>
>>8689696
I actually buy this more than any one conspiracy theory. The production of rediculous theories discredits all of them, allowing powers to get away with stuff.
>>
>>8689743
I might buy that is more people see the idiot conspiracy theories as being wrong. I'm not sure it makes sense to try and discredit conspiratorial thinking by introducing more conspiracy theories that people buy into.
>>
>>8689743
It's bullshit, read about psychology research. Conspiracy theories, even that one, come up so often because it's been found that thinking of them and understanding them is like sugar to the brain.

Of course that doesn't mean that all conspiracy theories are false, for example the DNC was indeed conspiring against Bernie, but it does mean that in general unless you have a very big reason to believe them they should be dismissed
>>
>>8689743
That's too crazy to possibly be true.
People are idiots and they have a tendency to say idiotic shit.
You can't discredit conspiracy theories by trying to saturate the market with stupidity.

The reason conspiracy theories all fall flat is because not one of them can stand on their own merits. They're usually poorly researched or entirely fabricated.
>>
A conspiracy theorist could simply say that what the equations are calculating is the distortion of light happening due to whatever shit they can come up with. You can beat them with arguments, they are like women of liberals.
>>
serious questions. how do flat earthers explain constellation moving in the night sky and how come some of them are only visible in the northern hemisphere and some of them in the southern hemisphere ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.