[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feedback on my theory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

quick graph breakdown: [pic<<] or full graphs dump@https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247

facts (really... youd have to see the graphs):

* 1975 vaccine spike from 1 or 2 to 7 vaccines
* also coverage spike to 99% of people get it now, not 25%
* they proceed to double the vaccine every 5 years
* this is powerful math... we can see disease rates in graphs caused by vaccines (theory)
* all diseases go up, graphs here: https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8575247
* birth defects miscarriage, abortions go up
* autism retardation go up
* sperm count and fertility drop
* manboobs 10,000% increase

>all reproductive related, the vaccine is a ufo, flys to the womb, a body part that grows humans all day, to restore its self into a humanoid, the vaccine was someones food that escaped their stomache in 1900, and is partially digested and needs the womb to restore? and was harvasted in 1900 for a vaccine because it was a nicer pirate/alien/mutant hybrid killer. and given to all of us.

theres a whole nother bit if thats true about **hormones are really people fucking/coupling?** and the vaccine is hot alien sex all day -> alien hormones -> manboobs and other problems....

**so i think u can test this for yourself** with some critical thinking?

* find the vaccine in ur arm say dont show me ur ufo (reverse psychology seems good)
* find a hormone and ask it if it has a boyfriend, or if it lays eggs, or whatever

just my 2cents. working on an article and need to compare to another countries data, but this is what i have so far.
>>
File: pupils.png (139KB, 739x511px) Image search: [Google]
pupils.png
139KB, 739x511px
>>8688520
manboobs 10,000% increase
>estimating esti esti estimating only
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>8688528
i dont think either board is able to grasp any concepts related
> dna mutagen: human blood donors, virii, mercury
> mercury known toxic since 500bc
> hormones of aliens
>>
>>8689497
(and why they could be bad for you)

i dont think either board is able to grasp any concepts related (PART2)

>the data from 1980s generation isnt even in yet, all the stats of the modern sci world are from 1960s or 1970s world where the ppl only got < 7 vaccines.... (ex alzheimers rates),
>mercury conductivity and brain axons (could create a classical electrical short circuit)
>connection between reproductive cancers and birth defects
>why would pupil size and forehead size of population
>devolving effect, fertility rates drop and b. defects rise etc, with the law mandating vaccines, what happens to the resistance? do they go back into the jungle? are we devolving
>prophecized weird science ["mandatory"], dr frankenstein [dr frank and dr steinberg], etc (..with the outcomes in 12 monkeys and children of men and planet of the apes)

(ps if it wasnt testicle cancer and little kids and manboobs and aspergers and autism i wouldnt even give a fugg)
>>
File: V3NmA5t.gif (974KB, 200x310px) Image search: [Google]
V3NmA5t.gif
974KB, 200x310px
>>8689506
>why would pupil size and forehead size of population
...increase
fixed*
>>
File: Sans titre.png (57KB, 690x414px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
57KB, 690x414px
> Divorces cause whole milk consumption

Is it because divorced people drink more milk, or because married people drink more and more milk to avoid a divorce ?
>>
File: IMG_20170219_004750.jpg (41KB, 702x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170219_004750.jpg
41KB, 702x600px
>>8689510
This

Why aren't we talking more about how Big Milk is trying to split the family unit with their dairy based division.
>>
File: index.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>8689510
>>8689518
funny hahaha

enjoy your aspergers and other new diseases like manboobs
>>
>>8690682
>>8689518
>>8690682
if life wasnt a total game, could you explain why crocodile eyes glow red white and blue at night?

why do you suspect those colors were chosen for our flag and what does that say about our government?
>>
File: 1454413070084.png (1MB, 1028x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1454413070084.png
1MB, 1028x1240px
>>8688520
mfw all this was proven in 1890 already
by kappa skeletons in museums

germs are cryptids, virii are ufos --

>saged /sci/ plebs. cya nerds >>8689518 >>8689510
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.