[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men continue to out perform women in mathematics.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CqirhLlWAAAIWLQ.jpg (90KB, 882x882px) Image search: [Google]
CqirhLlWAAAIWLQ.jpg
90KB, 882x882px
http://www.aei.org/publication/2014-math-sat-test-results-confirm-pattern-persisted-40-years-boys-better-math-girls/

How do we fix this? I was thinking we need some way to alter female brains with more male-style hormones. Perhaps while in womb.
>>
What's there to fix?
>>
>>8688509
Just genetically engineer men that have both vago and penor. """"problem"""" solved
>>
>>8688509
A better solution is to alter male brains. Testosterone must be outlawed and feti must be castrated.
>>
>it's an "OP pretends to be an SJW and links to a three year old blog post so people will tell him what he wants to hear" thread
How badly does this trigger you?
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001688
>>
>>8688523
Do you mean it's supposed to be triggering for the SJW character you think OP is pretending to be? This is confusing.
>>
>>8688509

male mathematical proficiency superiority. this in spite of cultural pressure for men to be muscle head sports focused intellectually vapid breeders.

Maybe if cultural pressure was reshaped to reward with positive reinforcement the pursuit of advanced science learning things would shift towards a better future for both genders.

The best way for this to be achieved is for women to preferentially select male life partners who embody better characteristics.

i.e. stop picking jocks over nerds.
>>
>>8688509
Completely off topic...perhaps, but is there a website or a book off of amazon i can order that gives you math problems to do for practice. Usually by the time ive grasped the concept in the problems at the end of the chapter ive ran out of problems...NEED MOAR
>>
>>8688509
Look at most of them. They're more interested in looking pretty with fakeup and attracting a guy or gal. Most of them are extremely shallow but considering what most of them have been through, it's to be expected.
>>
Some of the top performers among women were also men.
>>
we still have better tits
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.