[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone please help me find an article

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Google_China_logo.png (22KB, 250x94px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Google_China_logo.png
22KB, 250x94px
A paper published in the peoples republic of China (PRC) in September 1981, in the journal ziran zazhi (nature journal) titled "some experiments on the transfer of objects performed by unusual abilities of the human body" (shuhuang et al., 1981)
>>
could 1981 be the first scientific documenting of bukakke?
>>
Wtf is this spooky deep web shit OP?
>>
Shuhuang, L., et al. (1981), “Some Experiments on the Transfer of Objects Performed by
Unusual Abilities of the Human Body,” Nature Journal (Peoples Republic of China), 4, no. 9, 652
[Defense Intelligence Agency Requirements and Validation Branch, DIA Translation LN731-83,
Intelligence Information Report No. 6010511683 (1983)]

Wtf is this shit OP? Uri Geller? Wtf does it all mean?
>>
>>8688164
I thought I was the only one who can do it, teleport myself and objects and shit
>>
>>8688180
Uri Geller is a fraud, You know that right?
>>
>>8688178
Can you get me a link to it please? I'ts about science and a paradigm shift. Apparently hundreds of universities in China are studying the topic
>>
>>8688183
I'm interested in uri Geller, just because something can't be repeated in a controlled environment dosnt mean shit to me, I think science is very stupid
>>
>>8688186
Tried to find it but could only find references, sorry friend
>>
>>8688164
I read a paper that said "extensive controlled and repeatable laboratory data exsists to suggest that pkg teleportation is quite real and that it is controllable" I can't believe its controllable I have to find out what they where doing! For me its chilling alone then next minute, irrelevantly I'm in another place
>>
>>8688195
http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.physics/2005-02/10684.html read the first paragraph of this please it says hundreds of universities in China are studying the topic. How would I go about finding anything they are studying
>>
>>8688211
use sci-hub.cc

it has all articles for free, just insert the DOI or URL

also, i would be very skeptical of china and their studies
>>
>>8688190

It's not that it can't be replicated in a controlled environment, it's that he uses magic tricks to do it.

Source: was magician forever, made spoon-bending my biggest part of my act thanks to Uri Geller's popularity at the time

He's a fraud and I thought this was obvious

Look up Banachek at Stanford for further insight
>>
>>8688219
I'll give you an example of how magic works. The other day I was looking on the floor for a rock (I smoke pipes). And I said to a girl 'I'm trying to make a rock, but I can never be sure if I make it or just find it' anyway the next day I'm at it again looking in the same spot and there was a massive half pointer rock! Imedieatly my head split in two. One side said ha! I made one and the other side was convinced that the girl (who is a selfish junkie BTW) put the rock there so I thought that I made it. Now I know I made it, but half my mind was convinced this selfish junkie put half her point on my bedroom floor! Get it. Magic is real but an explanation of how it was done must exsist. I figured this out when dynamo put a phone in a bottle and in his next video he said 'this is how I put the phone in the bottle' and then shrunk a phone and put it in a bottle. What a mad cunt
>>
>>8688215
I'm not that good at the internet. What's a doing and which url ? Sorry
>>
>>8688215
Doi not doing*
>>
>>8688230

That is EXACTLY how magic works.

You're like the last panel of the brainlet hierarchy maymay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.