[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

climate science btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

climate science btfo
>>
>>8678622
So earth sciences aren't science either?
>>
>>8678622
goddamn people focus too much on the name.

I've never met a single computer scientist / cs student / professor / software developer that seriously thought they were scientists or that they were doing science
>>
>>8678625
that's the rule.
>>
>>8678622
Daily reminder that mathematics is the only science.
>>
>>8678625
Duh?
I mean, have you seen what are they doing? At best engineering, at worst pseudoscience.
>>
>>8678622
Physical sciences?
>>
>>8679459
>> geophysics
>> geochemistry
>> not science

90% of earth science is physics and chemistry and "actual science" applied to the earth system. Its almost entirely made up of students double-majoring in the hard science and using all of their electives to learn its application to the earth system.
>>
>>8679064
>uses prior coincidental mathematical constructs to prove future coincidental mathematical equations
>>
>>8678622
>climate science btfo

Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI)
www.msri.org/
Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, CA, USA.

I imagine a search would turn up an equal number of references to "physics science," and all other fields of study as well.

Are you angry because you feel stupid? Or are you terrified of what's coming and in denial out of fear?
People closest to a failing damn--who don't worry--usually die early from ignorance; one way or another.
>>
>>8679541
>terrified of what's coming and in denial out of fear?

That's laughable, what is there to fear, we will all be dead long before we know if global warming is fake or not.
>>
>>8680508
well, if you're less than 50 y old, I'm pretty sure you'll see at least the beginning of it.
>>
>>8679482
>"actual science" applied to the earth system
Engineering?
>>
>>8678622
butthurt cs reject detected.
>>
>>8678622
computer science is called so because "computerology" sounds terrible
>>
>>8678622
That's why it's called climatology.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.