[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attracted only to older women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Deauxma-Mutter_Erde_fec.jpg (152KB, 1004x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Deauxma-Mutter_Erde_fec.jpg
152KB, 1004x1199px
Attracted only to milfs and cougars. I get get hard without them. Why is this /sci/?
>>
>>8674999
from the given info, sounds like your beta-9 enphedrine levels are warbly.

consult a drugologist.
>>
>>8674999
you were molested?
>>
File: 1467180704757.jpg (242KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1467180704757.jpg
242KB, 900x1300px
I'm really only attracted to Korean women. I occasionally fap to Japanese women, whom I consider as "poor man's Koreans". Anyway, white pigs are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>8675004
Damn anon
>>
>>8674999
did your mother nurse you for a very long time past the normal age.
>>
Because your mother was the only woman who ever loved you or showed any interest in you.
>>
>>8674999
>Why is this /sci/?
You had a strange childhood. Now something wired wrong in you head. Someone has to be straight up with you. Read some self-help books, especially if you can find one specific to your type of strangeness.
>>
>>8675111
I slept till age 13 in my moms bed did that fuck me up?
>>
>>8675327
I think that's it OP.
The same shit happened to me because I didn't like the dark.
>>
I nursed on my mum from age 0-3, also from age 16- the present.
>>
>>8675344
are you fucking serious
>>
>>8674999
Are you a boob man?
>>
>>8674999
my mom made me massage her feet when i was a little kid and i think that contributed to my foot fetish. i'm like mentally fucked now.
>>
>>8675346
lol, no. I trolled u!
>>
milfs with big boobies are hot.

everyone goes through a phase where they are only attracted to one thing.

there was a time I was only attracted to black women.
>>
>>8675327
Same. My mother had strong attachment to her kids since she got bait & switched by my father and didn't really trust men. Also, because our living space wasn't particularly large we had to sometimes share beds, which lasted up to my teens.

I don't really think that it fucked me since i jacked it to young cunts all the time and now got myself one as well with which I am very content
>>
>>8675365

oh no you acquired the most common paraphilia

how will you ever recover
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.