[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE good reason why linking up the brains of all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Psycho-pass-17-10-sibyl-system.jpg (34KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
Psycho-pass-17-10-sibyl-system.jpg
34KB, 680x382px
Give me ONE good reason why linking up the brains of all the smartest people in the world to create an AI which rules and governs all of humanity would not create the best form of government possible

>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>8674017
Intelligence like that would invariably see humanity as an obstacle to itself and then attempt to destroy it. Why would such a smart being give a fuck about us?
>>
>>8674017
intelligent people are also error prone.

Not to mention that if the government is too detached from the plebs they will revolt.
>tfw Nixon was one of the smartest presidents and also one of the less populars.
>>
>>8674017
Because humans always get bored if everything is fine and there is no conflict whatsoever. And when humans get bored, bad shit happens.
>>
>>8674018
>>8674020
>>8674027
>le intelligent people easily get bored and want to kill themselves and the whole of humanity

Where does this meme come from?
>>
>>8674034
History?
>>
>>8674017

Here's a reason: it wouldn't work.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>8674034
Never said it was because they would get bored. It would be easier for them to operate on earth if humans weren't around and being logical and unemotional this ai would see the benefit in exterminating us.
>>
>>8674017

You assume that the new machine-brain is the one in control.

This is false. Whoever built and maintains the machine brain now runs the planet. They can make the machine brain say whatever they want it to, and they can destroy the machine brain any time they wish.
>>
>>8674017
Because you would end up with /sci/
>>
>>8674017

alot of "smart" people are from rich families and so have never had to deal with black people

therefore they will act as if blacks are humans and get everything wrong
>>
>>8674017
Daily reminder that the brains in psycho pass were not really smart, they had a high "emotional intelligence". By connecting a bunch of people with high emotional intelligence who can read social situations, emotions, predict future actions/emotions, etc. they were able to create an AI specialized in quantifying your emotional state.

Connect a bunch of high IQ autists and it wouldn't even be able to detect when a girl feels uncomfortable with their presence.
>>
>>8674017
You can't.
>>
>>8674020
Is it just me or does Trump seem to really hate Nixon.

> dismantles the EPA
> tries to end trade with China
>>
>>8674809
They were also sociopaths whose brains couldn't accurately be read by the sibly system.
>>
>>8674017
FUCKING SPOILER ALERT!

censor that shit anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.