[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prehistoric ass wiping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (367KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 1280x960px
How did ancient people clean up after taking a dump e.g. Wiping their asses? I tried an experiment where I stopped wiping my ass for a week and it smells like shit (obviously) and it's itchy as hell
>>
They used their hand and water. You could have easily Googled this.
>>
>>8673608

They squetted over a hole.

Try it out.

Poop doesn't smear against your checks if you do it that way
>>
>>8673662
Not op, but I find it interesting that your shit smears against your ass cheeks.
>>
>>8673608

There are plant leaves that are structurally strong enough to endure a wipe, while not being abrasive. You could wipe with river stones, but there's no need if you have a flowing river since you can just use your hands and the water to rinse.

I'm curious how people that lived in the desert dealt with defecation. I had heard a rumor that there was a hand designated to wipe, but even when reaching water sources it would seem like a waste of resources to rinse their hand off.
>>
>>8673671
This.
It's not supposed to do that
>>
>>8673608
Try eating a healthy prehistoric diet and take squatting shits and you'll soon realise you won't need to wipe
>>
>>8673712
>healthy
>prehistoric
>>
File: 3seashells.jpg (78KB, 992x648px) Image search: [Google]
3seashells.jpg
78KB, 992x648px
>>8673608
>>
File: 1486943778789.jpg (1MB, 5000x4824px) Image search: [Google]
1486943778789.jpg
1MB, 5000x4824px
>>8673618
this
>>
ask on /out/ or /k/
i think i remember a table with different nature materials and a rating
had things like
>snowball had AAA
>Smooth Stone
>Corn cob

also people in america and europe use toiletpaper differently
in america there are more crumpler because back in the day they used thin paper from catalogues while in europe they fold it bcause they used newspaper or something
>>
>>8674033
i forgot to ad some people from /out/ recomend to squat in a river
and shit while your asshole is under water
>>
>>8674036
What if a maggot enters your assistance and you die?
>>
>>8674116
then you die
>>
>>8673608
if fucking monkeys can wipe their asses with grass and leaves, im sure prehistoric man could also figure it out.
>>
>>8674036
That's disgusting.
>>
>>8674116
>>8674155
thanks for the bantz
i will post this on /out/ next time someone recomends this technique
>>
>>8673692
They wiped with sand and dust.
Also with piss.
>>
>>8674206
Anytime I've been to the zoo, they're using their fingers. Which they then clean with their mouths.
>>
>>8673715
low fiber diets and in my experience, high protein diets create stiff stool that doesn't smear on or around your butt hole.
Theres no definite on what pre-historic humans ate but if their diet was a particular combination they may have been fine not wiping.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.