[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CO2 levels and our brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486916128195.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486916128195.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
You guys keep discussing wether man made global warming is real, this is the real threat : http://www.advancedsciencenews.com/co2-on-the-brain-and-the-brain-on-co2/

Why is no one alarmed, this is insanity.
>>
>>8672797
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
>>
>>8672797
I don't know much about climate change, but I do know I'd hit her so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the new king of england.
>>
>>8672817
this
>>
>>8672817
really old pic tho, that girl is prolly 30 nao
>>
>>8672846
So you're saying she's a milf, hot.
>>
>>8672812
I would be, but CO2 mean me dumdum.
>>
>>8672797
this explains a lot
>>
>>8672797
It is more relevant to consider O2 deprivation (cancer causing) than what chemicals are displacing the oxygen.

Actually, it is "beyond" insanity. Are you just now figuring out the masses are retarded? Most people are too stupid to figure this out cause they can't tell the difference.
>>
>>8672846
>implying she wasnt already 30 in that pic
>>
>>8672797
This isn't news. Stale air in stuffy buildings makes it hard to think straight. CO2 has been used as a measure of air quality for ages.

Does make me wonder if there would be a market for domestic/office CO2 scrubbers. I have some ideas on how to make one.
>>
>>8672877
>It is more relevant to consider O2 deprivation
No, CO2 is of special relevance.

See, your respiratory system depends on both high O2 and low CO2 in the air. Your lungs only provide brief, limited access for flowing blood to give up its CO2 and pick up O2, and the CO2 that comes out of your blood ends up in the air of your lungs (which isn't fully cleared out on every breath).

That's why 7% (70,000 ppm) CO2 can kill you quickly, even if you've got the usual 20% oxygen, and 5,000 ppm is definitely bad for your ability to function (and your health, in the long run).

For lower concentrations, over the clearly-good 500 ppm but under the likely-bad 1,000 ppm, it's kind of questionable whether CO2 itself is the problem, or the elevated CO2 is just a marker of other forms of low air quality. There's been limited experimentation.
>>
>>8672877
>It is more relevant to consider O2 deprivation (cancer causing) than what chemicals are displacing the oxygen.
CO2 isn't a simple asphyxiant, it's actually poisonous.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.