[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO I LEARN CALCULUS I. ALREADY SECOND WEEK ON IT,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
HOW THE FUCK DO I LEARN CALCULUS I.
ALREADY SECOND WEEK ON IT, BUT FUCK CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.

I'M A FUCKING BRAINLET, I ONLY WANTED TO MAKE 2D GAMES, BUT I HAVE TO LEARN CALCULUS I.

I'M SCARED AS FUCK.

I WANT TO PICKUP GIRLS RATHER THAN LEARN THIS BS BUT I DONT WANT TO FAIL MY SEMESTER.
>>
Calc I is extremely easy. pls change majors
>>
>>8672324
how do I construct a polynomial?
>>
Dude calc 1 is the easiest shit, you need to move on. If you're actually having emotional problems you need to move on.
>>
>>8672440
is there a good video course about calculus that is for brainlets?
>>
being shit at calc I is a sign of being shit at pre-calculus

take some steps back
>>
>>8672445
KhanAcademy to get a good grasp of the concepts. Then patrickJMT for problems. No excuses, go.
>>
>>8672445

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF797E961509B4EB5
>>
>>8672333

(x-a)(x-b)(x-c)...

substitute in integers for the letters
>>
>>8672321
Do not give up, just to not try to learn it dumb method, like memorization, you have to understand what are you doing.
Start with what function is if you lack basic.

Majority of school are shitty, they teach you have to score high on test, not how to learn and whats more important how to learn on its own.

Effect of it is clear on first semester of uni. Group of kids with fear on face after they saw something more than {0...9/-/+/:/*}.
>>
File: math.png (38KB, 935x206px) Image search: [Google]
math.png
38KB, 935x206px
>>8672459
can you explain the process?

I don't want for you to solve it, only explain the steps.
>>
>>8672321
you probably don't have a strong grasp on the fundamentals that's why you're getting fucked up.
>>
>>8672471
Puedes descomponer cualquier polinomio de grado n como (x-a1)*...(x-an) donde ai son sus raíces. Cada (x-ai) es un factor de un polinomio a), b), c) y e) te dan los cinco factores explícitamente, usa d para despejar la otra raíz.
>>
>>8672668
can't find a youtube video.
do you got one explaining that shit?
>>
>>8672670
Fundamental theorem of algebra
>>
I was like you when doing Calc I. I had spent a year and a half on psychology then I switched to engineering. I was a total brainlet. The worst part was me spending entire hours just to not solve the exercizes and my peers doing it like it was nothing. So I studied my ass off and ended up being one of the top students.
>>
>>8672321
i swear this is the millionth "just wanna maek maymes waa waa" faggot I've seen. not just online, at my university too. give up on your art faggot and go flip some burgers jeez.
>>
>>8672459
>constructing a polynomial of order n with exactly n integer roots
>not generalizing based on coefficients
>not allowing for degree n with fewer than n roots
kek. at least it is simple, if not complete
>>
>>8672324
All math is easy. If you've ever gotten anything less than an A+, switch majors.
>>
Get calculus for dummies.
>>
>>8672321
You go to Paul's Online Math notes and study that. And you never come back here (or at least never make threads) again, faggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.