[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agenda 21: its on. ( ._.)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Agenda 21: its on.

( ._.)
>>
>>8669377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l79Qa92DeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHIvLkztwRI
>>
File: index.png (7KB, 385x131px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
7KB, 385x131px
>>
>>8669377
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8669452
well we got Trump now, so they can go fuck themselves.
>>
Look, I'm not some hippie leftist by any means, but is trying to keep the human population under control really such a bad thing? What is the benefit of having so many people that most of them have to live in shit conditions? Wouldn't it be better to have fewer people so they can all have a decent standard of living?
>>
>>8669377
fake news, go back to alex jones.
>>
>>8669377
This doesn't belong on the science board. Regardless I read the excerpt from chapter 21 as in the image and saw nothing but things that generally benefit people. What's the big deal?
>>
>>8669377
>>>/x/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8669833

What makes you think your going to be part of the 5% that survives?
>>
>>8669377
>>>/x/
>>
It was about time
>>
>>8670297
Where does it say somebody is gonna be killed?
Even Turkey had a birth rate of >6 a couple of decades ago, those are the issues
>>
Not really going to read it but can someone tell me if this is one of those things where some global authority makes a statement like "we gotta stop fucking guys this is getting out of hand, we can't feed all these people" and then nutjobs take that as "THEY'RE KILLING US OFF! FEMA CAMPS! THEY PUT STUFF IN THE WATER THAT'S TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY! BRGHGHGHHGHGHGAAAAAAAA!"
>>
>>8670350

Can you reduce the population of the planet by 90% within 14 years without killing people?
>>
>>
>>8669833
The shit conditions are made purely by the mismanagement of the countries in charge of an exorbitant populace. Of course, overpopulation still becomes a factor of some problems; but it's even more of a case that most of the world can't provide for themselves.
>>
>>8670367
I read up on it a bit years ago, Agenda 21 is part of a larger framework for controlling earth and everything on it. Works in conjunction with the Earth Charter and Codex Alimentarius but there are many programs afoot now that are implemented first voluntarily then typically mandated by unelected undemocratic global authorities like WHO, WTO, UN, World Bank, IMF et al. Carbon taxation is a good example of where it is all going.

People who work for these organizations at the upper levels of management make a lot of money and are well connected politically usually parachuting in from corporate CEO or high level government positions so it is really just global fascism. The programs are indeed real and adopted at all levels of government from federal down to small townships or at a corporate level. They often include legal terms and will eventually be enshrined into law so although not much of a problem yet you can be sure they will cause plenty of problems down the road when the real ramifications of sometimes draconian policy making behind closed doors with little or no media scrutiny or coverage is realized by large numbers of people so check back in 10 or 20 years.
>>
>>8670442
What's it like being a paranoid schizophrenic?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.