[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal Research

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ovulating stripper.jpg (182KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
ovulating stripper.jpg
182KB, 1024x681px
A study performed by the University of New Mexico found that the naturally cycling (not taking birth control) exotic dancers they observed made about $355 during ovulation. Comparably, they made around $260 per shift after ovulation, and about $185 per shift while menstruating.

A couple of important things happen during ovulation:
• The uterine lining thickens to prepare it for the egg cell, which will attach to the uterine walls.
• A ripe egg is released from the ovary and travels down the Fallopian tubes toward the uterus in hopes that some healthy little sperm cells will be there waiting for it.

Merriam-Webster defines estrus as “a regularly recurrent state of sexual excitability during which the female of most mammals will accept the male and is capable of conceiving.”

In layman’s terms, it is a period of being “in heat.”

Ovulation changes a lot about a woman’s behavior.

Women unconsciously speak in higher registers when they are most fertile.

They put more effort into looking attractive.

They wear more revealing clothing.

Their walks are also sexier.

They are attracted to more masculine men.

They're much more sensitive to the scent of musk and the male pheromones.

Women are more likely to cheat on their mates when they are most fertile.

And men can smell them too. They’re more attracted to fertile women — and can smell when they’re ovulating.

Nature wants you to get pregnant, and it knows how to get you in the mood.

Your clitoris can actually grow up to 20 percent bigger and become engorged more easily during ovulation.

The subjects were hooked up to vaginal photoplethysmographs, which measured physiological sexual arousal based on blood flow to the genitals.

Tell me more about this fascinating stuff, /sci/.

For research purpose of course.
>>
>>8666970

Link the the study please?
>>
http://www.popsci.com/article/2007-10/new-study-fertile-strippers-make-more-money
>>
>>8666988
LINK TO THE STUDY PLEASE?
>>
>>8667024
ask this guy i guess?

https://psych.unm.edu/people/faculty/profile/cvs/geoffrey-miller.pdf
>>
File: V9hTKEq.jpg (14KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
V9hTKEq.jpg
14KB, 600x238px
>tfw no gf
>>
>>8667172
who needs a girlfriend when you have SCIENCE!
>>
Is this supposed to be shocking or ground breaking?

Why can't roasties accept they're stupid fuck holes who are entirely dominated by primitive mammalian desires and that man is the more rational sex?
>>
>>8667183
why so angry, dude?
>>
File: Mexican.jpg (48KB, 371x278px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican.jpg
48KB, 371x278px
>>8667197
Obviously secretly craving a roastie.
Anyway thanks for post OP, very interesting. I've read somewhere the female human ape - compared to the animal world in general - is unusually clever and cunning in hiding the fact she is in heat with no obvious outward markers, just those other hard to pin down things going on you mention. It really makes a man think...
>>
>>8667197
not him but I would be angry if I was you. 50 years of feminism has given women rights without the responsibility while men still have all the burden of taking responsibility for everything in society.
>>
File: 1459430127566s.jpg (8KB, 218x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459430127566s.jpg
8KB, 218x250px
>>>/pol/112256171

I made this thread on /pol/

lets study
>>
>>8666970
No shit, this is basic biology. What is interesting tho is how that shit affects their wage.
>>
I have a boner now
>>
>>8669231
Isn't that also basic biology? Men find them more attractive so they tip more
>>
>>8666970
>Tell me more about this fascinating stuff, /sci/.
you're an extremely creepy pervert, basically.
>>
>>8667183
totally agree with you
>>
Saw a study that said women's skirt length was shorter when ovulating.
>>
>>8666970
Not an appealing subject.
>>
>>8671020
find the one for men in heat then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.