[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pygmies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0917charlie.jpg (134KB, 360x290px) Image search: [Google]
0917charlie.jpg
134KB, 360x290px
Will pygmies become a new species of hominid given enough time?
>>
File: 1353024495841.png (71KB, 277x266px) Image search: [Google]
1353024495841.png
71KB, 277x266px
>>8664449
That's a bunch of weird looking animals desu
>>
>>8664449
They're just black manlet brainlets desu.
>>
>>8664489

Yes but given say 5000 years will they become a separate species is what I am asking, I know they are homo-sapiens currently.
>>
>>8664494
Probably and it all depends on the shit that whites do by giving dem gibs me dats every fucking year.

Once they stop, they might go extinct a lo Abos but if they keep continuing then maybe they might grow a bit taller and becoming more darker but everyone else would've evolved as well.

What I'm curious about is the Koisan people. those slanted eyed blacks at South Africa desu.
>>
No.

Medicine ensures continuation of current genetic make-up, both of pygmies and other humans. There's barely any natural selection anymore, there's no evolution.
>>
>>8664499

They are the oldest people are they not? So that is where Asians get their eyes from and blacks their hair.
>>
>>8664517
Probably, but also apparently Asians have some Neanderthal DNA as well.

>https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
Weird shit, but maybe I will do more research about it.

IIRC I think they had slanted eyes as well because of the wind and dust around their territory, and also are kind of isolated from the other blacks I think.

Maybe I will do more research about it, it's fucking weird how they keeped their features for so long and they even have a different type of skin as well, like the feel of horse leather.
>>
>>8664494

>Yes but given say 5000 years will they become a separate species is what I am asking

No, 5k isn't enough, the ancestors of Amerindians came to the Americas around 12-20 bce. Developed separately with very little if any admixture from other populations until about 500 years ago.

If the lowest accepted estimate of arrival (12 bce) is accurate and the route (Beringia) existed up until about 10-12 bce that would mean that they would have had upwards to around 11.5-13.5k years of seperation.

One of the earliest Mayan civilization sites Kaminaljuyu has been occupied since 1500 bce giving about 3k years of separation before Europeans came.

Evidence of agriculturalists activities in mesoamerica 3000 bce occured giving 4.5k years before Europeans.

While the Clovis culture of North America with evidence supported by lithic tools and anzick boy indicates settlements around 11,000 bce, giving 12.5k years before Europeans.

Let's say for some reason carbon dating is off by roughly 2000 years at the lowest arrival estimate. That means at the very least 9.5k years of little to no admixture has occurred for Amerindians before Europeans arrived.
>>
>>8664789

Okay what about 40,000 years?
>>
>>8664945
You need gene mutations to occur at a large scale and they can't be genetic drift
>>
>>8666070
Or selective breeding for generations on end.
Like we do with cats and dogs.
Or are going to say that humans are exceptions?
>>
>>8666093
Are you saying humans were/are selectively bred?
>>
>>8666140
Do you select who you will breed with?
>>
>>8666140
I'm saying that you can easily create a race, or a more identifiable race, just like with cats and dogs, if you select certain humans with certain traits, and keep them selectively bred for n generations (incest, if you don't understand the concept maybe this word might ring a bell)
>>
>>8666186
Yes, eugenics is good clean fun but for some reason most people aren't on board with it.
>>
>>8664449

They already are.

There are many different species of human on the earth right now.
>>
>>8666394
They're afraid they wouldn't make the cut desu senpai.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.