[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the centre of a black hole has no volume then it doesn't exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3124.jpg (28KB, 323x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3124.jpg
28KB, 323x455px
If the centre of a black hole has no volume then it doesn't exist
>>
>>8664371
No center has volume, as the center is a point and points don't have volume.
But they surely exist.
>>
>>8664371
You actually don't have to go that far. In the mathematical prescription electrons also don't have any volume. Would you say they don't exist?
>>
>>8664413
If they don't have volume yes
>>
>>8664408
No, they don't exist since they're made of nothing
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 390x218px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 390x218px
Perform an experiment for me:

Draw a circle centered on the origin of a standard X-Y graph. Now find the center of the circle. What is the volume of the center of that circle? Does the center exist?
>>
>>8664440
The center point is as real as fractions.
>>
>>8664440
Circles don't exist since they don't have volume in the first place. I'll assume you're talking about a sphere. In which case there's still no point which is the centre because it would have to be infinitely small which means it doesn't exist.
>>
>>8664371
The smallest possible volume is 1 Planck volume. All the mass in a black hole is condensed inside 1 Planck volume. So it does have volume.

However, that Planck volume is no longer "in our universe" because it is across the event horizon.
>>
>>8664460
>The smallest possible volume is 1 Planck volume.
Wrong. Planck lengths are not quanta of of space, nor any other planck unit quanta of anything.
>>
>>8664472
Planck time is quantum time. Explain why you think it's not.
>>
>>8664371
Your thoughts have no volume therefore they don't exist
>>
>>8664408
>>8664413
>>8664440
>>8664472
>>8665670

Stop replying to gorilla threads.
>>
>>8665670
my thoughts come from my brain and my brain has volume.
>>
>>8665680
Careful there, son...
>>
>>8664371
Mass should always be moving faster towards the gravametric center of a black sun (black hole): but mass should never reach it. This is the inconsistency in the big bang theory...

How did a particle at 0x0x0 (singularity) ever reach a point one unit away when the smallest step is a zero unit point? (I think cubes make more sense than points; the cartesian plane should be modeled on 0x0x0 cubes rather than points.).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.