[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much math can you learn from pre-algebra to calculus in one month?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: liuhjk.png (73KB, 181x194px) Image search: [Google]
liuhjk.png
73KB, 181x194px
how much math can you learn from pre-algebra to calculus in one month?
>>
[math] \sqrt{2} maths[/math]
>>
You'd probably end up halfway through trig by the end of a month.
>>
In one month you can go from very little knowledge to being balls deep into precalc
>>
>>8658347
Calc I and II are doable in a month
>>
>>8658415
>>8658427
d-do you guys have any resources that would be good for this? i've tried khan academy but it seems shit
>>
>>8658451
I wouldn't know what books you should get, though, since most of us were just taught it in school. Whatever books are on the wiki are probably fine. Khan academy is good when you don't understand something, but you shouldn't rely solely on that.
>>
>>8658451

get textbooks

any common core houghton milfdick one will work. Khan academy isn't really the same
>>
File: pomn.png (61KB, 1017x540px) Image search: [Google]
pomn.png
61KB, 1017x540px
>>8658347
http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Extras/AlgebraTrigReview/AlgebraTrigIntro.aspx

Paul's Online Math Notes - he made a """course""" for the exact, specific, MUST KNOW shit you need before you take Calculus 1.

just go through that list and if you don't get something because of another thing you don't remember, practice it on KA really quick and get back to that list. you could EASILY be ready for calculus 1 in one month. don't waste your time and money taking remedial math classes for fucks sake, please. everyone that was in those intermediate algebra and precalculus classes were certified brainlets.
>>
>>8658347
Bump
>>
>>8658805
see >>8658492 nigger
>>
Depends on your elements, source of education and your speed of comprehension and ability.

If you're a quick learner you could with very dedicated sessions reach calculus easily if you skipped things like probability/prob calc, mirrored graphs, volumetric algebra, inequalities, etc

I mean the basis of calc is just understanding how and where a function's pattern acts to complete itself
>>
>>8658347
It could easily be done in one month.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.