[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quantum Physics and Primates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 150910131614_1_900x600.jpg (107KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
150910131614_1_900x600.jpg
107KB, 849x565px
In Quantum Physics, if mere human observation can influence the interactions of subatomic particles, will observation of a trained chimpanzee do the same thing?

At what point in the animal kingdom do species no longer influence the mechanisms of Quantum Physics through mere observation?
>>
what is it about QM that attracts so many laymen?
>>
>>8656793

popular buzzword.
>>
>>8656754
>At what point in the animal kingdom do species no longer influence the mechanisms of Quantum Physics through mere observation?
When they no longer have functioning eyes and cannot built something that can visually measure.
>>
>>8656754
All it proves is that we are "always" subjective. Fools mistake their subjectively-fabricated objectivity for objectivity.
>>
>>8656754

God, it just means the means to observate quantum activities will affect the result, it's not actual "seeing".

Imagine you want to count how many burgers are left in the fridge, but every time you open the door, the machines randomly removes 1d6 burgers and you can't know how many, you just know it does [spoiler] you fat ass [/spoiler]
>>
>Copenhagen

pop zoz
>>
can someone explain the quantum mechanics for me!
>>
The observer effect doesn't come from a researcher viewing the results of a measurement. The act of measuring itself inherently disrupts the thing being measured. So if you have a measurement the system is disturbed irrespective of who or what looks at the measurement
>>
>>8656941
this is about as slow paced as it can get, but still good quality teaching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCAxGTt7nLg&list=PLOarn8QL6W_ImlqPOMluvxIUx9hkWMiTY
>>
>tfw photons and electrons fuck up your experiments
>>
>>8656793
Proves the existence of God

Materialism BTFO
>>
>>8656754
>if mere human observation can influence the interactions of subatomic particles
It can't, you dunce.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.