[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychadelics thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ayahuasca.jpg (189KB, 560x688px) Image search: [Google]
ayahuasca.jpg
189KB, 560x688px
What do we know about psychedelics?
>>
they makeding soand do for into at-e headspace my nigga
>>
they turn people into pretentious know it alls
>>
>good for exploring your own thoughts
>extremely bad if you take your epiphanies about how the world works while you're on drugs into your sober life
>probably the most obnoxious drug users are ''''''''''enlightened'''''''''' psychedelics users

We don't know that much about their effects on the brain since good imaging techniques didn't exist when they were banned. There was a study last year, showed parts of your brain that normally don't communicate do so, particularly with the visual cortex in your occipital lobe, which should've been pretty much obvious anyway.
>>
>>8653230
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>8653163
They temporarily scramble your senses and memories, which can be good for creativity but also runs the risk of turning you into a schizophrenic pariah.
>>
>>8653163
that sex while on them is crazy.

Man, my hips were still moving hours after I passed my physiological limit, prostate was literally unable to orgasm anymore.

Altough the paranoia (did others hear us? (protip: they did), constantly worrying about her because her after-sex sleep was so deep I tought she was not ok, are the others pissed that we left the party to just fuck and will come to kick us out or something?) is not so funny.
>>
>>8653163
Nothing.
>>
>>8653163
That we have many tightly held assumptions about them and are too unwise to let them go. >I inject about a kilo of LSD dmt photons and resistors into my brain on any given day.
>>
At the end of the day, psychedelics are still drugs, and they will impair you like any other drug. That being said, they do provide a stranger, third person view.
>used to do acid heavily
>quit after a bad experience and noticing how fucked up my brain felt.
>>
>>8653673
basically this..... At first it seems like you are expanding your mind and being revealed shit.. Then you keep using and you realize holy fuck, I'm destroying my brain and creating a new perspective on the world that doesn't actually apply to reality...
>>
File: 2015_03_13_Steinhardt_fig2_500.jpg (113KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
2015_03_13_Steinhardt_fig2_500.jpg
113KB, 500x502px
first time i tripped on acid convinced me chemistry and physics were badass and definitely affected my aspirations that drive me to this day.

if i use any psychedelics these days i'll do it for fun/empathy or as a little reminder for what gets me out of bed every day. 10/10 would recommend
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.