[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In search of medical expertise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1486272331764.webm (2MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486272331764.webm
2MB, 636x360px
Can anyone please describe what happens on that video.

/sci/ seems as the most related board to my question.
>>
>>8652912
Even while unconcious, stimulating the penis will elicit a response from the rest of the body. They're giving first aid.
Tonto does this in Silverado, though it's not so... obvious.
>>
>>8652912

In the video you can see two niggers having a friendly spar, until the smallest nigger gets knocked the fuck out. The wannabe medic niggers come to the rescue with their PhD's in medical science. The medical staff chief nigger who has double major decided to wank off the patient to increase his bloodflow and potentially bring back consciousness. Little did the chief nigger know about his futile efforts to bring back life into the knocked out nigger, because arousing a person in a coma is a waste of time.

Hope that explains it for you OP, no need to thank me. Good luck!
>>
>>8652912

or you could say that's how you give someone "First Aids"
>>
One of the africans was interested in "reverse necrophilia," where a dead body fucks you. He was seeing if it was possible to get it up from beyond the grave
>>
>>8652912

I think it is just superstition.

> In Musangwe it is believed that stimulating the male sexual organs after a knockout increases their chances of surviving.

> "Musangwe" is a form of bare-knuckle fist fighting traditionally practiced by the Venda people of South Africa

This is like the superstition that conservatives in the US use. They like to get in these circles and jerk each other off while going, "no homo".
>>
File: sigmund.jpg (13KB, 220x324px) Image search: [Google]
sigmund.jpg
13KB, 220x324px
What if OP was asking about the knockout and we're all focusing on the handjob because we have repressed homosexual urges?
>>
>>8652983
>haha guys am I fitting in yet?
>>
>>8652912
its clearly never gas, they are jerking him off to get it out of his system
>>
>>8653025
nerve gas
>>
File: intense.jpg (16KB, 383x306px) Image search: [Google]
intense.jpg
16KB, 383x306px
>>8653005
> jerking intensifies
>>
>>8652912
is he dead or just paralyzed ? he took a hook to his left ear before collapsing. Might have developed vertigo induced by disturbance in the cochlea
>>
>>8653036

I think that is called the fencing pose and is a sign of a bad concussion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.