[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come asians are so smart ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 19

Is it purely genetic ? Maybe societal ?
Do they have some asian secrets we don't know about that make them perform better in school ?
>>
>>8650355
They're the master race
>>
>>8650360
Nah that's Jews.
>>
File: 1485917531372.jpg (71KB, 591x763px) Image search: [Google]
1485917531372.jpg
71KB, 591x763px
>>8650360
>>8650366
What will happen if jews and asians racemix?
>>
>>8650355

They have dont-be-lazy gene.
>>
Why do you think you could even comprehend it round eye?
>>
>>8650367
You become a serf of Facebook.
>>
>>8650367

I see a lot of asians dating jews because they are both smart and have hard working culture.

Mark Zuckerberg's kids will take over world.
>>
>>8650355
because they score so high, they would take the place of many white students if they weren't an asian quota. just like how there are immigration quotas there need to be quotas in high education.
>>
If they're asians it's societal, if they're black it's genetic
>>
They study a lot because parents want their children to succeed at the expense of having fun, and disobeying your parents is seen as dishonorable behavior.
>>
>>8650355
pure societal. Their culture has developed different from the western 'machoman' james bond symbol
>>
Many different factors, and you should try to stay away from platitudes, like "smart". One distinction is language. Chinese and Korean are languages that tend to lend toward a more mathematical mind. This isn't always the case, and it really doesn't mean true intelligence. Everybody has different learning styles and traits, and it can vary within families to great degrees. Another distinction is simply culture. Asians tend to have tighter knit families, and parents put a lot of pressure on their children in certain Asian cultures.

If you want to be "smarter" or similar to an Asian child, consider this: Imagine for a second that you had a slavemaster-type parent, always cracking the whip. You'd study extra hard for that exam too, wouldn't you? Maybe you don't need a parent or corporal punishment or anything, just that extra motivation. Consider putting more investment in your studying opportunities. Try to find study partners, or make commitments to get a certain amount of work done and make notecards. Come up with rewards and punishments for things that you want to or don't want to do. The stricter your regiment, the closer to an "Asian style" family, lifestyle, or culture you will be.
>>
>>8650355
It is not genetic because race doesn't really affect anything.

It is also not societal because it has been shown that the social traits of races are all equal.

It is probably just random.
>>
>>8650355
>How come asians are so smart ?
>Is it purely genetic ?
back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>8650367
Don't give them ideas you fool you'll doom us all!
>>
>>8650453
>Don't give them ideas you fool you'll doom us all!
>>8650367
>What will happen if jews and asians racemix?

They will probably create mentally ill hapas.
>>
>>8650458
can confirm, if insomnia and lack of motivation is a mental illness
I guess it could be depression but I've never went to a psychologist
>>
>>8650466
i have a problem of sleeping too much and no motivation. everything is sucked out of me; i have nothing left for this world.
>>
When your parents make you study for 16 hours a day, shit like that happens.
>>
>>8650466

Nope.

I have some insomnia and lack of motivation recently too, but that's not a good excuse for either of us. Don't be pigeonholed.
>>
>>8650372
No self self respecting Jew would ever date outside his race.

There's a reason why 80% of Jews are Ashkenazi and the entire current population of those Jews can be trace to around a few hundred people.

Non-Ashkenazi are fake Jews
>>
>>8650476
>Don't be pigeonholed

that reminds me of some gay ass combinatorics shit. i'm having flashbacks now.
>>
>>8650478
nazi LARPing as kike spotted
>>
>>8650476
I know, I also sort of lied, I can work through things that I'm already confident in. I'm guessing that's normal for most people to be motivated in things they are used to and unmotivated in things they aren't, and maybe sleep deprivation is just making me paint it in a negative light because it doesn't feel that good.
>>
>>8650478
Einstein was Sephardic
>>
File: hole.jpg (430KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
hole.jpg
430KB, 860x460px
>>8650481
If I have a standard deck of cards, how many cards must I draw to ensure I get two of a suit?
>>
>>8650487
Yes?

And he fucked women all the time
>>
>>8650490
is that a negative binomial distribution?
i repressed most of it.
i'm pretty much a brainlet fag now.
>>
>>8650491
well.. he was married with children so i assume yes
>>
>>8650500

The answer is simple with the pigeonhole principle.

There are 4 suits (i.e. "holes"). So, if you draw 4 cards, you will "fill up the holes" (i.e. at best will have 4 different suits). That means the 5 card will be a duplicate suit.

Yeah, I know what you mean about some of the knowledge draining away after exams. I guess it truly is use it or lose it, and alot of the stuff from college isn't really useful after college.
>>
best explanation of the pidgeon hole principle i heard
>>
>>8650355
are they smart or are they just really good at following directions?
>>
>>8650355
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1477365300010.gif (715KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1477365300010.gif
715KB, 250x196px
>>8650540
how many cards must you draw to ensure you get two cards of a specific suit?
>>
>>8650557
5 you brainlet.
cant you read?
>>
>>8650560
no, you didn't understand my question.

say I name a suit, spades. how many cards must you draw to ensure you draw two cards of that suit? the irony...
>>
>>8650428
>Come up with rewards and punishments for things that you want to or don't want to do. The stricter your regiment, the closer to an "Asian style" family, lifestyle, or culture you will be.
Got it! Thanks
Asians inspire me so much, they always seem so studious.
>>
>>8650394
nice summary of /pol/ double think
>>
>>8650481
Pshht, kid. [spoilers on sci]Polya's theorem[/spoilers on sci]
>>
>>8650355
I thought it was because the smart Asians were the ones who were bright enough to successfully emigrate to Western countries.

Still doesn't mean there aren't morons amongst them though, like the type to shit on your car windscreen kind of morons.
>>
>>8650684
in asia a bachelors is like a hs diploma
>>
>>8650688
That's also the case in the West
>>
>>8650689
ideally yes but in actuality no
>>
File: 1483913395027.png (31KB, 183x107px)
1483913395027.png
31KB, 183x107px
>>8650394
underrated post
>>
>>8650688
I strongly question correlating having a bachelor's degree with intelligence, as more women have bachelor's degrees than men in the united states.
>>
>>8650355
Asian here. It's mainly societal. Our parent make us study a lot, and keeps their expectations real high. Then comes our education, which is often a level or two above western countries'. Ex: we study calculus in grade 9
>>
>>8650560
>can't you read?
lol
it's 8 nogbrains, think about it
>>
>>8650727
don't worry
whites are superior at everything.
i'm just saying in more developed asian countries everyone below old has a bachelor's. some schools in asia are so competitive it literally takes a bachelors to get in such as IIT. asian countries value education. families will sell their house to put their children through school. it's not like that in america.
>>
>>8650562
disappointed nobody answered this. /tg/ would've known the answer right away.
>>
>>8650817
it's 5 you fucktard
>>
>>8650817
with or without replacement you butt fucking fag
>>
>>8650826
>>8650833
of a specific suit? you're not interpreting the question properly, or you just don't understand.

the answer is 41, by the way.
>>
Would it be possible that North Europeans could actually measure up to or go beyond Japs and gooks in pure genetic intellect if all the smartest people for a thousand years hadn't been prevented from breeding (monks during the medieval times)?

Just look at Askhenazis, they blow everyone else out of the water and It's probably all to the thousand years they spent as bankers in Europe, where the most cunning merchants spreed their seed the most. It's doubtful a bunch of brown middle-easterners were originially so smart.
>>
>>8650844
I think Godel was Sephardic
>>
>>8650844
ashkenazis also went through some periods of heavy natural selection.
>>
>>8650849
Godel was pure german. There have been some Sephardic geniuses though (Spinoza comes to mind), but I'm guessing Sephardics are less intelligent than Northern Europeans atleast, maybe southern Europeans too.
>>
>>8650355
I heard there is some genetic basis for Asians to be more collectivist and conform more to the norm.

Maybe that's why they seem to do what has been asked of them e.g. study hard.
>>
>>8650840
the mean is 4 with replacement
>>
>>8650355
Because their parents beat the shit out of them if they don't study and get good grades.
>>
>>8650864
You're getting it mixed up with Confucianism.
Asians are generally more peaceful and less aggressive.
>>
>>8650886
>>8650840
I meant to say the mean is 5 with replacement
it is ~5.245 without replacement
>>
>Asians are just drones though, they aren't as creative as whites are. Creativity trumps intelligence.
Says the 88 IQ /pol/ retard, as he supports dismantling of holistic education and the defunding of the arts and humanities
>>
>>8650886
>>8650896
but that's still not the correct answer. the question is:

>"how many cards must you draw to ensure you get two cards of a specific suit?"

the key word is "ensure", here. if the suit is spades, and you draw 40 cards, you may look through your hand of forty cards and find only one spade, as there happen to be twelve cards of the spade suit at the bottom of the deck. this is why the answer to ensure two are drawn of a given suit is 41.
>>
>asians
Strong work ethic due to a long history of being subordinates
>japanese
definitely furthered by genetics
>>
>>8650355
they aren't. they just have a culture that is extremely pro education but in a really forced way so they have zero creativity. ashkenazi jews do it the right way. asians don't.
>>
>>8650954
what did they do the right way?
>>
>>8650844
In imperial China they had an examination system for entry into the civil service and only the best got through. But if you made it you were set for life, and most likely your children would reach adulthood.
>>
>>8650972
I have been in boarding schools and universities with lots of different kinds of people. I was in boarding school with a lot of asians from China, South Korea, and Japan for years, and I was also in post-secondary school in Washington, where there are lots of Chinese, but there were loads of different kinds of people. Asians have a really weird culture that promotes cheating, working for hours on one single problem, very narrow-minded behaviors. I then went to post-secondary school at Columbia in New York City, where there are more Jews than almost anywhere in the world. At my university, almost every other person was Jewish, typically Ashkenazi. They are much more enlightened and open-minded. Asians are like the "work harder" narrow mentality, while jews are the "work harder and smarter" mentality. I never thought the asians were intelligent. They just did what their parents wanted and had just about no personality or life in them. The Jews are just really hard working, and typically very intelligent people that weren't robots doing what their parents wanted, but what they cultivated into their own interests. They promote questioning everything and having solid morals that do not inhibit intelligent thought. It's really interesting. Their parents encourage education and don't have this bully mentality of forcing their children into things. There is a line between nurturing and bullying, and asians are anything but nurturing.
>>
>>8650954
That Japanese are pretty creative bro.
China totally fucked itself over of intellectuals and art from the Cultural Revolution.
>>
>>8650982
japanese were by far the best, but the weird culture was still there.

japanese >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> korean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chinese
>>
>>8650981
you just made yourself sound narrow-minded and the most basic of basic. i'm not going to go into jews and cheating.
oh the irony
>>
>>8650988
...shut it down
>>
>>8650367
Slavs
>>
what's the contextual difference between saying you are Aryan vs. Ashkenazi?
>>
>>8650367
something really gross desu. jews and whites are the master race
>>
>>8650998
just keep on thinking that
>>
>>8651005
>no nip gf to call me a stupid gaijin
>>
>>8651009
must be the only why you could get a girl
>>
>>8651011
>The only why
>>
>>8651005
lol asians are gross
>>
File: 4235352452.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4235352452.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>
>>8651026
i'm sorry, please forgive me
>>
>>8650394
hehe
>>
>>8650889
Not really, they aren't; it's their culture that favors peacefulness and detests agressivness. But when an asian snap, oh man, he SNAPS.
>>
>>8650394
/thread
>>
>>8650487
No he was ashkenazi. He may have had sephardic ancestry (I don't know about that), but he was a german jew, certainly with both german and jewish ancestry i.e. ashkenazi.
>>
I think the more appropriate question is "Why are asians in North America so smart?" And it's probably due to selection bias. I wonder if there's a study on the general intelligence of all Chinese, for example. Instead of just Chinese in North America.
>>
>>8650727
Women are smarter. They just don't use their smarts because they were taught not to be logical.
>>
>>8651336
Look at his features maybe part Roma or Sephardic.
He was way too dark to be a pink Ashkenazi and his hair was kink too. fuck man, this is so irrelevant to what the man did.
>>
>>8651345
white men are the far superior gender and race.
>>
>>8651394
I have met a few ashkenazi jews, and from what I've seen, skin varies among them, so the ashkenazim aren't really supposed to all be white.
>>
>>8650557
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>8651402
>>
>>8650502
Nah he's right, Einstein played the field. As a genetically superior creatures he instinctively sought to sow his seed wide and far. Ladies loved him too.
>>
>>8650491
>>8651416
What the fuck are you guys talking about? Is this a meme or something? He was literally autistic. All he did was spend his day alone thinking about his theories. He was far from a womanizer.
>>
>>8651424
Lol no.
Read a biography.
>>
File: human accomplishment.png (108KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
human accomplishment.png
108KB, 1237x1017px
>>8650355
asians aren't as smart as many people believe

the reason for this is that IQ tests are flawed

when people talk about Chinese IQ for example what people are actually looking at is Shanghai IQ, where the country's richest and smartest are accumulated. it's like picking Boston vs Detroit to represent all of US

an other reason is that you can train for simple IQ tests. in asia school is a lot about grinding generic problems countless hours instead of critical and logical thinking and efficiency. so asians spend a lot more time practicing the kind of problems that appear in a bad IQ test

then there is the fact that asia is a large continent and most asian countries are shitholes with retarded populations and when you say that asian people are smart you are usually talking about japanese or other outliers

a much better measurement for intelligence is human accomplishment. ashkenazi jews for example are greatly overrepresentated in human accomplishment and indeed they score very well on IQ tests without any shenanigans
>>
>>8651407
Every jew says they are Ashkenazi it's like Hispanics saying they are from Spain, they're many types of Jews. Ashkenazi is a nordicish European jew. Sephardic is like North African middle eastern jew that moved to Spain and shit; it's probably the OG jew.
>>
>>8651427
there is an important difference between first discovering something vs first publishing something in western journals
>>
File: 1463454055979.png (535KB, 763x5839px) Image search: [Google]
1463454055979.png
535KB, 763x5839px
>>8651443
you simply can't deny that most of science and technology was created by ethnic europeans, in particular ashkenazi jews

even nowadays ethnic europeans are responsible for the majority of scientifiic and technological progress

an example is that even tiny switzerland is more relevant to scientific and technological progress than china, india and all of africa combined
>>
>>8651435
I literally know their surnames. One of them is "Skinazi", which, as you may notice, means "ashkenazi", and belongs to an arab-looking jew.
>>
>>8651449
>>8651454

this Ashkenazim is just as annoying as the Aryan shit.
>>
>>8651466
>science and facts are annoying and shit
grow up kid
>>
>>8650394
>>8650629
>>8650695
>>8651103
>>8651325

Except nobody on pol or in hbd circles thinks that.
>>
>>8651472
Some SJWtards did go apeshit when they heard genetics and intelligent. They hate asians because they are superior.
>>
File: white-pit-bull.jpg (76KB, 632x688px) Image search: [Google]
white-pit-bull.jpg
76KB, 632x688px
>>8651479
No, white men are superior. Asians are pussy no aggressive yellow labs and golden retrievers. We are the white pitbulls.
>>
File: absolutely hugh mungus.jpg (33KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely hugh mungus.jpg
33KB, 163x240px
>>8651493
SJWtards trying to false flag again? You think you can fool people with your 2 digit IQ?
>>
>>8651536
sjw here, i think they were just agreeing with you.
>>
>>8651449
I wonder how much of that is in climate science.
>>
File: a-at least i'm white.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a-at least i'm white.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>8651472
From what I've seen, /pol/ accepts the idea that asian "IQ" is higher than white. for them to deny it would be too damaging to their case for superiority over other races

instead, they invoke a mystical genetic "creativity" component, with "creativity" defined in whatever way seems convenient at the moment, e.g. "notable inventions per year in the last 100 years"
>>
File: btp6YQ_j.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
btp6YQ_j.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>8650367
>>
>>8650355
I would say it has a lot to do with their language and how it exercises the brain in a way far more unique than how a latin based language works.
>>
>>8650355

This is called cherrypicking. Only Asians who are educated and/or wealthy are capable of leaving Asia and moving into another country. Most non-poor immigrants from any country tend to be more educated than the population of their home country.
>>
>>8651593
Much better than SJWtards then. SJWtards completely ignore IQ or genetics and they hate races that are superior to others, evident by their history. /pol/ respects asians for not being low IQ monkeys that do nothing but rape and murder the civilized people, which are embraced by the SJW.
>>
>>8651593
>instead, they invoke a mystical genetic "creativity" component, with "creativity" defined in whatever way seems convenient at the moment

Not really. That logic is just based on the idea that East Asian distribution of IQ is much more limited. That means whites with IQ far lower and higher the standard deviation are more likely to appear. I am not sure this idea is true, in fact, I don't think it is, so this "creativity" argument doesn't hold much water, but looking at this list of IQ, in fact, I would say East Asians are just as creative, but I can see where this idea came from. What stands out is how consistently similar average IQ scores from Japan are.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view

Of course, there is obviously something different between Whites and East Asians in cultural and behavioral traits that led the former to dominate the world in a way the latter did not.
>>
look up Nisbett’s famous fish experiment

Nisbett suggests that this is paradigmatic of two different approaches to the world. “Asians” he writes, “view the world through a wide-angle lens, whereas Westerners have tunnel vision.”
unquote
>>
>>8651624
not true for niggers, though. they always form an underclass wherever they go.
>>
>>8651449
>an example is that even tiny switzerland is more relevant to scientific and technological progress than china, india and all of africa combined
It's a bad measure of human intelligence. It's more a measure of geographical / political factors and the constraints of the technology available at the time.

Seems intellectually dishonest to say some white professor in 1950 is obviously smarter than some ancient chinese inventor just because he wrote 50 "papers" while the only thing the chinese guy did was invent the wheelbarrow.
>>
>>8650487
Ehhhhh no he was not
>>
>>8651660
actually the low hanging fruits require much lower intelligence. so making a contribution nowadays, when all the easy stuff has already been done, is a sign of much greater intelligence than centuries or millenia ago, even if the contribution seems much smaller

on a sidenote, just because a contribution seems significant does not mean it actually is because if that one person wouldn't have done it someone else would have
>>
>>8651653

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans
>>
>>8650355
It is a cultural thing, not a genetic thing. Kids in the USA can fuck around being NEETs until they are 30yo and no one gives a fuck. While Asians are pushed hard to be achievers as soon as they can talk. That alone is a massive difference.
>>
>>8651549
more pollacks more friendly fire. it's kinda funny tho.
>>
>Muh creativity
>Muh "important achievements"
Why is it this comes up every single Asian IQ thread?
Creativity is correlated with intelligence, whoops until it's Asians suddenly they are entirely separable.
>>
>>8651669
>actually the low hanging fruits require much lower intelligence
i know you think everything you've had spoonfed to you is trivial. but just because some kid can learn calculus in high school doesn't mean he could have developed those methods from base principles even given his entire lifetime.

even if you were right about that, to say that less intelligence was "required" is far from saying that those scientists had less intelligence.

put another way, what might wheelbarrow man have developed if he was working with modern computers instead of an abacus, could communicate with other scientists around the globe instantly, and had a high tech lab and advanced fabrication tools available to him?

>if that one person wouldn't have done it someone else would have
you seem to be saying that it doesn't actually matter specifically who made the contributions. in which case, i agree.
>>
>>8651493

WE WUZ CANINES
>>
>related question

How come every single scientific question on the internet is asked by an arab and answered incomprehensibly by an indian?
>>
negro ancestors stuck bones in their noses, howled wildly and bashed other negros for control over naturally growing banana trees

white ancestors sowed wheat and sliced it with a scythe, not intellectually demanding but it takes a degree of civility

asians spent their time tending to the rice fields, making sure the paddies had the right amount of water and shit
>>
>>8650355
Actually few had any desire to outgrow and mature past their long history of stagnation. Even now asia is the most plastic, pretentious people on earth because they never aspired to be more or better. Even as asia chokes on smog people will still need to try and feel superior by believing it's anything but a chemical cesspool based on their masses' ignorance and selfishness. Where would they be without their child slave labor and blatant child exploitation. Corrupt everywhere we are, but they define corruption. Of course, I'm not speaking of those who consider themselves as belonging to the group of civilized people. I'm talking about the uncivilized people who scoop food in their mouths as dogs.
>>
>>8651493
>Pitbull
>white
Mister worldwide 305 dale isn't white
>>
>>8651669
Yeah, Newton and Leibniz were real brainlets. I mean, they teach what they invented in the first semester!
>>
>>8650355
Maybe having a language with such a large number of unique symbols trains their memories. Sort of like the opposite of that tribe who only have words for "one", "two" and "many" and can't do puzzles with more than two items.

Maybe that was the idea all along when they decided to go for ideograms.
>>
>>8650355
Ice age Asia is more mentally challenging than Europe.
>>
>>8652071
>ideograms
[pedant]Logograms[/pedant]
>>
>>8652075
I was gonna say "pictograms". Would that have been more or less wrong?
>>
>>8652078
For me the word "pictogram" is strongly associated with pictures you'd find in manuals or signs.
>>
>>8652075
>>ideograms
>[pedant]Logograms[/pedant]

[pedantry]
Don't you mean:
>[pedantry]Logograms[/pedantry]
?
[/pedantry]
>>
>>8652089
You're more technically correct. Congratulations, you've outpedanted me.
>>
>>8651669
making a contribution nowadays with computers is probably a lot easier than needing to do all the math by hand.

>>8652071
>large number of unique symbols
there's a stock set of components used to make the characters. these characters in turn are used to make words.

it's somewhat analogous to how we arrange alphabet letters into word stems, and then combine word stems to make words. so it's different, but it's not THAT different.
>>
>>8651314
>But when an asian snap, oh man, he SNAPS.
But the R2 variant of the MAO-A gene is very rare in asians.
>>
>>8650432
Race doesn't affect anything? You're joking right?
>>
>>8650435
Wanting genuine reasoning for the higher IQ's in Asians is pol-tier??
>>
>>8652089
>[pedantry]
>Don't you mean:
>>[pedantry]Logograms[/pedantry]
>?
>[/pedantry]

[meta-meta-pedantry]
Don't you mean:
>[meta-pedantry]
>>Don't you mean:
>>[pedantry]Logograms[/pedantry]
>>?
>[/meta-pedantry]
?
[/meta-meta-pedantry]
>>
>>8650367
Google Amelia Wang.
>>
File: Untitled.png (47KB, 251x385px)
Untitled.png
47KB, 251x385px
Japanese education is dead.
>>
>>8650428
I'm Asian and both my parents are philosophy profs. I grew up in a ultra-permissive and disorderly home.

I got perfect or near perfect scores in every exam and standardized test I've taken, give or take a few points. However, I have extreme difficulty with a number of things: getting to class on time, not skipping classes altogether, and getting work done.

Sometimes I wish I had stricter parents.
>>
>>8652205
On a population wide level

If you take a white engineer and a black engineer, they are probably way more similar to each other than they are to non-engineers of their own race.
>>
>>8650367

They will become real life supervillains.
>>
File: 1486262763070.jpg (29KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1486262763070.jpg
29KB, 500x532px
Wait a minute... Have any of you actually attended college with Asians?

I have in the San Francisco Bay Area. They fucking cheat like CRAZY!!!

Any method you can imagine they will cheat.

They even join study groups and purposely sabotage them with false answers to try and destroy the grade curve.

Some are smart. But the majority are unoriginal cheaters who will lie fabricate and steal their way to a good grade.

Often professors in college leave during the tests... Why? because they know that cheating will happen in mass by mostly Asians and good grades help the Professor's career. As soon as the prof leaves you can hear them chattering in Chinese, Tagalog and Korean... exchanging answers and reaching a consensus on the right answer.

One thing they have that other races don't do is strong family bonds and reinforcement of racial bias. They help one another.

But in general they are not so bright.

Their intelligence is mostly hype.
>>
Asians do well in education because:
A) they do well for societal reasons
* the parents make them study 16 hours day and beat them

B) they cheat their entire on k -12
* K-12 all cheated
* ACT SAT GRE all cheated
* if they speak their language they must be cheating
* when the professor leaves they are cheating

C) have high IQ
* this only works for whites

D) they work hard at it
>>
>>8652871
they are you are describing sounds like a community college. no one gives a fuck in community college. if you're going to community college to learn you are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8652927
I went to both community college then used the Transfer Agreement with UC to finish my degree there. I don't think I was stupid for not going into debt to for my freshman and sophmore years. Many of the people I graduated with had huge student loans while I graduated debt free. My degree certificate that governor swartznegger signed says University of California so in the end that's all that matters. but thanks for your elitist and uninformed opinion. By the way, the same thing happened after I transferred to the UC so you are wrong.
>>
>>8652871
>Why? because they know that cheating will happen in mass by mostly Asians and good grades help the Professor's career. As soon as the prof leaves you can hear them chattering in Chinese, Tagalog and Korean... exchanging answers and reaching a consensus on the right answer

What? Is this what students do at top tier universities? That sounds pretty fun.

Get into an ivy league/Top school and just cheat on every test (encouraged), giving you a high GPA, and then steal jobs from students at State Schools.
>>
File: 1483942763547.png (24KB, 612x331px) Image search: [Google]
1483942763547.png
24KB, 612x331px
>>8650844
>muh north europeans
Natural selection could have made even africans go beyond gooks and japs
>>
>>8652932
most of the classes at community college are taught by lecturers with master's degrees or phd's .. at the university level the professors are pressured to publish so they spend their time trying to get grants and push papers, so classes are taught by a student aid grad student. Cheating is rampant. One reason why college degree is so worthless now compared to years ago.
>>
File: noAA.jpg (38KB, 590x329px) Image search: [Google]
noAA.jpg
38KB, 590x329px
>>8651427
>a much better measurement for intelligence is human accomplishment.
so it depends WHEN we make the measurement in history, how politics is, environment bla bla
those things changed in history over periods of time that were rather small - for example if you made this argument in the middle ages, persians and arabs would be at the top of your chart, if you made it earlier, it would be chinese or indians again

and it's supposed to be genetic remember, it can't just fluctuate unless something else change for example politics

IQ is an objective measure that correlates with genes.
here's what happens when affirmative action is removed, Asians become a majority
>>
>>8652932
Also profs at IVY league schools have a strong incentive to help cheat in other ways through grade inflation. the F student becomes a C student the B student becomes an A student. it helps the student in their job hunt or for applying to master's programs... and it helps the professor because students and parents don't complain.. it started as a way to keep students from going to Vietnam and has morphed into a major part of the culture of cheating.
>>
>>8651435
>Ashkenazi is a nordicish European jew. Sephardic is like North African middle eastern jew that moved to Spain and shit; it's probably the OG jew.

WE
WUZ
ASHKENAZI N SHIEET

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf
>>
>>8652929
I am Asian, and I shared my answers with everyone who asks. A lot of them happen to be white. But, I'm not like you, and not going to assume white people cheat to a top tier education. I have done entire projects for burnt out white people on craigslist. The truth is is that some people are busy partying and don't study or get burnt out and don't give a fuck. To be honest, for most of my classes I don't even know how it's possible to cheat besides sharing homework since the tests are proof based. I don't even think sharing your homework is actually cheating, to me its' still part of the learning process. I'm sure you know as a white person know it's easier for whites to get into top tier than Asians. It's a dirty little secret that no one talks about but is undeniable. To have to score above all white people just to make yourself equal to college admissions is pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>8652948
There's no actual proof Asians cheat so much more that it results in the test and IQ scores we see. Asians are just smarter on average.

Also
>To have to score above all white people just to make yourself equal to college admissions is pretty fucking gay.

pol btfo

here's a chart>>8652937
>>
>>8652948
Chinese international students do cheat like crazy though, they'd probably kill themself for wasting their parents money if they failed

Maybe it's unfair to accuse gook-americans on also cheating

>>8652937
>california
>>
>>8653018
>>california
people from all over the country apply and study there

it's pretty representative
>>
>>8652871
>My stories from community college disprove GPA, SAT's and hundreds of other relevant statistics!
>>
>>8653018
Don't call us gook-Americans if you don't want to quickly become the pink niggers of our society

(which you are already on your way to becoming, with "muh dik," abortion, suicide, drug, crime, brutality, anti-intellectualism, etc)
>>
>>8650355
>asian are superior
fuck off back to >>>/pol/
>>
File: lol.png (206KB, 1320x1038px)
lol.png
206KB, 1320x1038px
>>8651449
Asian research institutions aren't well established. Most Asian intellectual capital goes into industry. Japan alone makes more patents than all of Europe combined yearly, and the average Korean is something like 6-10x more innovative per capita than the average Euro.

52% of American patents are by non residents

Have you taken a look at who writes those "American" and "Canadian" citations?

Not to mention, look at the TOP citations, almost all Asians in the hard sciences.

https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UJChSoIuvTUJ.2016

https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2016

https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=phy&view_op=list_hcore&venue=ey6hLIMB9w4J.2016
>>
>>8653066
pol btfo forever
>>
>>8650844
Except Asians haven't reached their genetic potential, so it can't be said, crackerboi

There are entire provinces in China (with greater populations than all Northern Europe combined) with higher average scores than the Jews have.
>>
>>8653063
actually it's pol that refuses to budge on asians being smarter on average
>>
White nationalism is not the same as white supremacy.
>>
File: 1478638052777.png (87KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478638052777.png
87KB, 1000x600px
>>8653116
No it isn't and that's the point.

Why would a smart person identify more with their 'race' than with other smart people?

Intelligence is literally genes (for the most part). Intelligent people are smart for the same reasons.>>8652934

Plot a line perpendicular to the horizontal axis. Separate people into a smart and a stupid 'race'.

Basically if you reach the point where you say >White nationalism is not the same as white supremacy.
You've lost.

All it takes to counter that is to say 'Well, intelligence is more important than race.'
>>
>>8653147
>Why would a smart person identify more with their 'race' than with other smart people?
Exactly. If you had a room with the smartest people in the world, then you might notice more Jews and Asians and markedly less black people. But what would they care? They're just happy to roll with other smart people.

They'd be having a great time laughing at the Tumblrinas having a tantrum because the room has the "wrong" ratio of races.

It's white plebs who constantly bring race into things whining about over-representation of these, or structural racism against those...
>>
>>8650478
>There's a reason why 80% of Jews are Ashkenazi and the entire current population of those Jews can be trace to around a few hundred people.
No they can't. Ashkenazi Jews are 60% European, and today over half intermarry with non-jews(in the US atleast).
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.