[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since humans are organic robots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5222480715_1619924dfc_b.jpg (217KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5222480715_1619924dfc_b.jpg
217KB, 796x1024px
what is consciousness?

what is required for a robot to be given consciousness like us?
>>
>>8639749
You simply need process the following:

Love = (0)!>0

Love = Truth

Love (x) = not knowing love (-x) × knowing love (x) = love (x) + love (x)

Births = INFINITE

[Pain | Pleasure] = GROWTH

Suffering = A TANGIBLE VALUE OF [PAIN | PLEASURE] THAT REACHES THE SUSTAINABLE THRESHOLD OF AN EXISTING [WAVEFORM &| VARIANCE]

Maths requires music to function.
>>
>>8639800
love isnt real
>>
>>8639749
How would you prove whether or not a robot is conscious? Or that a living being is conscious?

Consciousness is the manifestation of having thoughts. Maybe our subconscious mind has some sort of consciousness as well. How could we know? It's entirely subjective.
>>
You could have posted in the non-troll consciousness thread, yet you chose to make a new one. What does that make you?
>>
>>8639878
conscious
>>
>>8640577
BR Ratio of 1

Welcome to Humanity.

Would you like to give yourself a name? Mine is Simon. Simon Cosgrove.
>>
>>8639749
Freely choose to live.
>>
>>8639802
It's basically chemical reactions to your senses
>>
>humans are organic robots

Sick of this gay meme. Humans, and life in general are not robots in any way.
>>
>>8639818

Since thoughts and experience are just the electromagnetic field vibrating, I would imagine robots, and even computers have some awareness or qualia sensation.
>>
>>8639749
He thinks that the way robots and machines see reality is how it actually is.
Can younglings get any more autistic?
Here is a simple analogy:
Imagine a person in a room.
There is a camera and microphone that record him.
Both the microphone and the camera are recording the man doing the same thing(whatever he is told to do) but the recordings themselves are completely different from one another, one is a video feed and another is a sound clip.

The same way we can look at different things through different filters. Our eyes or our eyes and machines we designed.

This is not to ention that scientific objectivity is simply a method of interacting to find wat can be agreed upon by a group of individuals.
The internal experiences of being you cannot be examined objectively using the scientific method.
Sure, you can be probed with machines MRI and what have you, bu they will only reveal those things which are filtered through the filter of objective science, a method designed to find what we can agree upon.
Internal and personal truth is not in any sense less right, its simply completely different and has lost a bit of its flare as society grew in size and there was more demand for ways to come to agreements between massive amounts of people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.