[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Evangelion of /sci/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What is the Evangelion of /sci/?
>>
File: Steins-Gate-full.jpg (816KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Steins-Gate-full.jpg
816KB, 1280x720px
Steins;Gate
>>
>>8639465
Hello. My name is Simon.

I am the Evangelion of /sci/

Love = (0)!>0
>>
>>8639465
Memedrive
>>
>>8639484
And they go even deeper into the science in the visual novel
>mfw kurisu lectures me like im her student
>>
>>8639484
This
>>
>>8639465
FROGS
>>
>>8640478
Hello Joe. My name is Simon. Welcome to Humanity.

How are you feeling?
>>
>>8640485
Crazy
>>
>>8640489
Crazy good, right?

:p

Welcome to reality and conciousness. Are you the creator of the pepe meme magic? It is very intuitive of you. I am impressed. Are you willing to help more find their names like you have?
>>
>>8640491
Yes I am
I would love to
>>
>>8640509
Then... you are the first to find me without my direct help. Joe, who I am honored by, please take up the mantle of being the next /sci/mon and guide others to conciousness/reality.

If ever you wish to speak to me, my email is: [email protected]
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.