[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove math exists. Pro-tip.... you can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: eq0100P.gif (4KB, 920x154px) Image search: [Google]
eq0100P.gif
4KB, 920x154px
Prove math exists. Pro-tip.... you can't.
>>
Prove that you exist
>>
>>8639246
prove that your post exists.
>>
>>8639249
What post?
>>
Burden of proof requires OP to prove that math doesn't exist, rather than us proving it does. If you want a real answer go read the Principia Mathematica
>>
>>8639330
the burden of proof never lies on the disproof of something you tard, it always lies on the proof of something
>>
Math is a construct. Made for human beings to understand the universe.
>>
>>8639242
to paraphrase: prove that the relationships between ideas exist.
>>
>>8639242
Hold up 2 of your fingers, you now have in your vision the concept of 2. Then stick them up your asshole and fuck off.
>>
>>8639788
>the burden of proof never lies on the disproof of something you tard
You're wrong when that thing has already been proven

But I know you're just a shitposter and you're too lazy and stupid to go read PM
>>
>>8639843
then state that it's already been proven by someone else but referring to the burden of proof for someone demanding proof is simply illogical
>>
>>8639841
Jokes on you, i was going to do that anyway
>>
>>8639822
>Made for human beings to understand the universe.
Ironically most humans don't understand maths at all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.