/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Studying speeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

I wanted to ask felow /sci/ers on theyr studying speeds out of plain couriosity. Sorry for english im not from the land of the or lard.

1)Occupation/Subject of interest/Subject major

2)Age/Sex

3)How long do you study at once and what is the quota of lerning that you do.

4)If you aquire new knowledge (where logic ad memorisation is required) how long does it take you to lern the thing.

5)Do you need to solve examples to truely understand the material.

6)Do you need to revise it alot after you know the material so you dont forget it.

7)Your studying methods

8)Do you educate yourself (lerning things by yourself without the help of a school)

9)If you for example had a whole page of just text would you be able to sumarize 60% of it or more after you have read it once
>>
studying is for plebs
>>
File: 1475842221887.jpg (140KB, 997x571px) Image search: [Google]
1475842221887.jpg
140KB, 997x571px
>>8638621
>1)Occupation/Subject of interest/Subject major
Jerk off to anime.
>2)Age/Sex
35/Fluid gender.
>3)How long do you study at once and what is the quota of lerning that you do.
15 min at most. Don't know what you mean by quotas.
>4)If you aquire new knowledge (where logic ad memorisation is required) how long does it take you to lern the thing.
Instantly. My IQ is roughly ~157.
>5)Do you need to solve examples to truely understand the material.
No.
>6)Do you need to revise it alot after you know the material so you dont forget it.
Never rehearse.
>7)Your studying methods
Jerk off while reading.
>8)Do you educate yourself (lerning things by yourself without the help of a school)
Yes.
>9)If you for example had a whole page of just text would you be able to sumarize 60% of it or more after you have read it once
I retain information verbatim.
>>
>>8638655
15 min at most. Don't know what you mean by quotas.

By that i meant howmutch material do you go over in a certin time. Also just couriuos is your IQ infact realy around there or did you took one of those fancy facebook and whatnot tests.
>>
>>8638621
I just take a /sci/mon pill: (0)!>0

Wash it down with this knowledge:
Births = INFINITE

Pain | Pleasure = GROWTH

Suffering = AMOUNT OF (PAIN | PLEASURE) THAT EXCEEDS A SUSTAINABLE WAVEFORM/VARIANCE
>>
File: sswift.jpg (117KB, 1056x700px) Image search: [Google]
sswift.jpg
117KB, 1056x700px
1)Occupation/Subject of interest/Subject major
Aero 1st yr
2)Age/Sex
19 m
3)How long do you study at once and what is the quota of lerning that you do.
Sometimes I lose focus after 5-10 minutes, sometimes I spend the entire day on one thing
4)If you aquire new knowledge (where logic ad memorisation is required) how long does it take you to lern the thing.
Depends on what the thing is, doesn't it?
5)Do you need to solve examples to truely understand the material.
Maybe
6)Do you need to revise it alot after you know the material so you dont forget it.
No
7)Your studying methods
Write/rewrite/read my own notes, whatever the subject, school related or not
8)Do you educate yourself (lerning things by yourself without the help of a school)
Yes
9)If you for example had a whole page of just text would you be able to sumarize 60% of it or more after you have read it once
Maybe
>>
>>8638727
>Also just couriuos is your IQ infact realy around there or did you took one of those fancy facebook and whatnot tests.
The test was administered by my mother.
>>
File: arg1.jpg (731KB, 1280x1629px) Image search: [Google]
arg1.jpg
731KB, 1280x1629px
>1)Occupation/Subject of interest/Subject major
Math

>2)Age/Sex

10h/day. Don't know what you mean by quote.

>4)If you aquire new knowledge (where logic ad memorisation is required) how long does it take you to lern the thing.
Can't see any difference between the two things.

>5)Do you need to solve examples to truely understand the material.
Yes.

>6)Do you need to revise it alot after you know the material so you dont forget it.
Yes, but I don't. Everything that's truly necessary will keep showing up.

>7)Your studying methods
Books and exercises.

>8)Do you educate yourself (lerning things by yourself without the help of a school)
Yes.

>9)If you for example had a whole page of just text would you be able to sumarize 60% of it or more after you have read it once
Probably not.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.