[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we know that matter and energy is the same, and space and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: spacetime-385.jpg (24KB, 385x169px) Image search: [Google]
spacetime-385.jpg
24KB, 385x169px
So we know that matter and energy is the same, and space and time is the same
Is it possible that energy/matter can be converted in spacetime and vice verse?
Isn't it what black holes do?
>>
>>8636109
Matter can be converted into energy just like how you can convert good boy points into tendies. It doesn't mean they're the same thing though.
>>
>>8636109

>another mathemagician that believes in spacetime

Lel
>>
black holes change spacetime, they are not converted to spacetime
>>
>>8636109
End yourself brainlet
>>
>>8636226
This. All dimensions above the first and second dimensions are projections. Spacetime isn't "real" because it's a hologram.
>>
>>8636172
[math]E
=
mc
2[/math]

[math]Tendeez
=
g.b.p. RRReee

2[/math]
>>
>>8636109
>matter and energy is the same
>space and time is the same
...the same as *what*, Einstein?
>>
>>8636268
Can you explain spacetime being a hologram.
I think I see what you mean but I might be wrong.
Do you mean all time and space we are currently able to experience as a hologram? That would imply some entity would have said hologram and would be able to look at it, probably able to interact with it also.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.