[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best stimulant for studying ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 9

File: sips.jpg (91KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
sips.jpg
91KB, 948x711px
Give me your secrets /sci/
>>
File: 1482385711625.jpg (26KB, 400x462px)
1482385711625.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>8635130
>anything but coffee ever
>>
virgin blood
>>
>>8635132
Dude, it tastes like shit. ok?
>>
pussy
>>
>>8635130
for me is having a girl to study with, then had to explain all the thing for her (with all the sexual emotions and cuddling in between) and had a blowjop at end

that's the ultimate way for doing anything

but if you lucky enough like me for having a smart pretty girl (not a dumb a girl like you jelly) like me who happend to be both of us majoring in maths and playing chess with all our free time or reading a book together

i really can't explain how happy i'm with my life
>>
Healthy diet ,plenty of water, exercise and a good sleep.
>>
>>8635157

Psht, only chess? My gf and I play go. You both need to step up your game.
>>
>>8635130
THIS is the fucking question I keep waiting for people to ask.

The best method to LEARN any form of knowledge is simply find any interrelation that you can think of (seriously, even music) and then 'tug' on that mental thread until you feel tired/lost. After that you can enjoy some sugar water (tea/soda) and just meditate/game/masturbate/do something your neurons already have a confident established pathway for. Stop smashing your eyes against words and paper. Your brain IS A COMPUTER. It does background processing shit. You'll be fine.

Bam. Instant knowledge.

Enjoy your /sci/mon pill.

Fair warning: You are going to get smarter faster than you wanted to.
>>
>>8635138
Shitty coffee tastes like shit.

Good coffee isn't even bitter if you have something like an Ethiopian light roast. Shit can literally taste like chocolate covered blueberries on its own out of a french press, no flavorings.
>>
nootropics, noopept, choline, GCP and 100mg caffeine pills
>>
>>8635167
fuck off JELLO
>>
>>8635189
This is actually pretty great advise.
>>
>>8635199

Heh, heh. Just giving you a hard time, but you should check out go. I bet you would enjoy the game.
>>
>>8635203
*advice

I'm still an Author at heart. Just because I discovered the infinite beauty of mathematics doesn't change the fact that I love my writing.

Also... funny how a 'divide by zero' meme from long ago became SORT OF the answer to one of the greatest mathematical discoveries of all time.

Or am I the oldest /b/tard here?
>>
File: 1484655604645.png (109KB, 868x746px) Image search: [Google]
1484655604645.png
109KB, 868x746px
>>8635157
this post made me hate my life
>>
I will try to write everything that i understood on a notebook.
>>
Cigarettes.
>>
>>8635225

Don't. He was trying to make you jelly.
>>
>>8635189
Could someone explain to me what he meant with
>simply find any interrelation that you can think of

English is not my native language and I couldn't find a clear translation on what interrelation meant.
>>
>>8635315
Condense the concept you are trying to learn to a few sentences. Scan the textbook/research until you find something that tickles you in some way (does not matter HOW it speaks to you, it is just establishing a line of communication with that quantum string).
>>
Silence.
It's really all I need.
>>
>>8635315

He speaks a unique version of English...

I think he meant:

1. Start with an idea or a thought
2. Explore related topics (i.e. "interrelated") that look fun and interesting
3. Study until you are bored and then take a break so that your subconcious can process the new information
>>
>>8635328
... thank you.
>>
>>8635130
Modafinil

Thar is until one of your dealers attempts to cheat you and you are way too angry to study
>>
>>8635130
Find something about the topic you want to learn that's easy to remember (or make up a song or something) to form the basic set of neurons, and then build on that.

I.e. remember the basics of Alexander the II live by listining to the Iron Maiden song, then add unto that.
>>
>>8635132
coffee only induces rage followed by crippling panic and depression
>>
>>8635161
if anyone has the willpower for that goody2shoes bullshit it is because they are a serial killer or something and have to keep up appearances to avoid suspicion
>>
File: 1483953314875.jpg (8KB, 331x107px) Image search: [Google]
1483953314875.jpg
8KB, 331x107px
>>8635193
>not drinking coffee for its bitterness
>>
>>8635356
Don't be like my friend who stayed up 4 days in a row on that stuff and probably ruined her sleep schedule and motivation for life by taking way too much.
>>
File: pep.png (5KB, 610x514px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
5KB, 610x514px
>>8635189
what if I can only tug on that thread for like 30 seconds
>>
>>8635372
Did it already back during my teens with amphetamins, so I am not worried about that anymore.

But really, use stimulants only once in the morning and sleep at least 5 hours per night
>>
>>8635370
this

bad coffee is sour
>>
>>8635373
Your brain is a quantum muscle. It will get stronger whether you want it to or not. It is ALWAYS flexing. I'm just letting you know when to let it go on autopilot.

I'm just telling you how to do it right. If you only get 30 seconds, then go for it. It's okay to start small.
>>
I've noticed that eating black liquorice gives me a jolting sensation of clarity. i don't know if that means I'm any more alert or ready to learn, but the sensation does boost one's confidence, which i think makes me less likely to give up and take a break when i get to a challenging problem or something.
>>
>>8635130
Green tea
>>
>>8635395
liquorice is an antiviral so maybe it suppresses your brain AIDS
>>
>>8635317
>Condense the concept you are trying to learn to a few sentences
lol...
>>
>>8635130
try a viso energy drink.
300mg caffeine per bottle
>>
>>8635365
very often true...
>>
>>8635208

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>8635130
not a stim, but I find fish oil to be a beneficial supplement. That, and plenty of green/red/colourful vegetables
>>
>>8635225
man i'm really sorry for that

who ever you are, have a good day
>>
>>8635356
I use it too from time to time, can let you work 12 hours through, but I wouldn't recommend to use it more than 2 days in a row. It's basically a constant caffeine high without the comedown.
The first thing you should do is constant work through the semester and not overload yourself with shit. Then use it (or other supplements) to push through hard days.
>>
Caffeine, and for emergencies only. Stimulants are high-interest credit cards for short-term productivity loans.
>>
>>8635130
listed in order of importance:
coffee, cigarettes, bright lights, an uncomfortable chair, and distance from your house/tv/computer/phone/bed
>>
>>8635225
Kek. Aren't you feeling rewarded from your studies and the knowledge you've acquired.
>>
I just drink black tea or coffee, energy drinks make me dizzy
>>
Psychologists doing studies found no cognitive differences between caffeine and a sugary drink.
>>
>>8635390
Friend, if it wouldn't be too much to ask, what other ways do you know of improving one's memory and taking in information easier?
I'm doing my best to study efficiently and have tried the method of loci, developed storage places in my mind in order to recall things with ease yet it still doesn't feel as effective as just plainly repeating information to oneself when I need to recall exact words and dates. But interrelation does indeed sound promising.
>>
>>8635130
Adderall you dunce. Its literally designed for exactly that purpose. It is the best study aid known to man. These are not my opinions, these are facts.

/thread
>>
>>8635544
>caffeine high interest

Kek, you kiddos need to try yourself some amphetamines. Caffeine doesn't even affect me anymore.
>>
Don't get too hyped on stimulants while studying unless you're going to be in a similar state while taking the test, it's more psychologically consistent

I just sip on some coffee and ride a slight caffeine buzz
>>
File: 1458242606185.jpg (71KB, 563x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458242606185.jpg
71KB, 563x500px
For me it's just a planned day. Such as waking up at 9, having 30 mins to check the internet for news and eat a snack. Then study until 6 in the evening, with a few breaks. And from then I'm allowed to do what I want: Play video games, etc. Once you are in that cycle it's difficult to get distracted at all. I feel bad if I set out of that routine. I also bought a Nespresso machine which I only use during the exam time.
I also tried Noopept but it wasn't very helpful. I could feel that it helps me with logical questions but on the otherside I was afraid it's fucking with my brain so I stopped taking it. I noticed that working out and staying fit is also good for memorizing things and being able to concentrate better.
>pic related
>>
>>8635328
I thought it was:
1) Find something to learn
2) Contrive a relation with something you already know, and follow it in contemplation or some shit
3) When you are bored/tired do something you are already comfortable with.
>>
low doses of modafinil
>>
>>8635130
The best way of studying is explaining it/teaching it to someone else
>>
File: change_your_life3.jpg (29KB, 1023x200px) Image search: [Google]
change_your_life3.jpg
29KB, 1023x200px
>>8635130
don't waste your stimulant by drinking it
>>
>>8635157
Won't be so happy when you inevitably find out she's fucking some alpha Chad on the side because she's sick of your nerd ass.
>>
>>8636048

on its own, it does not provide any "drive". it's almost like a strong cup of coffee. glad it works for you though.

i find modafinil frustrating. it wakes me up, but there's still no focus. armodafinil is slightly better imo, it actually gives you a subtle kick, whereas modafinil does not. both are probably fine for tired normies without attention problems.
>>
coffee in the morning and afternoon, energy drinks in the evening and at night
>>
>>8635130
Alright but first let me ask you a question.
Slytherin, Gryffindore, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
>>
>>8635130
Speedcore
>>
>tfw not even taking two 10mg ritaline pills + coffe is helping me anymore just makes my mind wanders more
is it finally time to learn some learning methods? is meditation the only way? yesterday i studied general chemistry for 11 hours (taking breaks)
today i woke up and actually realized i didnt learn shit
>>
>>8635138
Add cream and sugar, voila
>>
ELDER GOD TIER:
>Dexedrine

God Tier:
>Adderall
>(M)ethylphenidate

Top tier:
>Racemic Amphetamine, >Methamphetamine

High tier:
>Cocaine
>Caffeine

Mid tier:
>Nicotine
>Modafinil

>Low tier:
>Dopaminergic RCs (eg. 4-FA)
>DMAA

Shit tier:
>Seretonergic RCs (eg. bk-MDA)
>MDMA
>MDA
>>
>>8636299
>(M)ethylphenidate

>>8636283
explain this to me anon
>>
>>8636301
Explain what?
>>
>>8636299

meme list, and i've never done coke, but the short biological half life would make it useless for work, unless you want to hog more of it every half hour while working
>>
>>8635130
Amphetamines and coffee. Energy drinks have too much vitamins. If you drink too many energy drinks you can get poisoned by the amount of vitamins
>>
>>8636304
Why isn't ritaline helping me? I don't even feel focused at the first hour or so only when it peaks but then i waste like 10 minutes shitting and when it hits the comedown i get like massive dispersion. I don't think its helping me much at all.
Then i tried increasing the dosage to two 10mg pills and again, don't feel much difference. I even put some gamma wave beats and can actually binge watch khan academy videos but i still am not learning much.
Like i studied chemistry yesterday. Took two mg pills at 15pm, watched videos till 19pm then took a hour break, took more one 10mg pill and watched more videos untill 1 am.
Today i woke up and actually didnt learn much. I also drank some coffe.
What i 'm doing wrong?
>>
>>8636318
That's precisely what I did when I experimented with it. I would weigh out 50mg doses (of high-quality washed cocaine) and take them at half-hour intervals. The reason it makes it into the high tier (for studying) is because this created a work-reward cycle which made my studies longer and more effective. I never used cocaine for studying long-term but it would be interested in finding out if this effect persisted.
>>
>>8636334
Well from a study aspect you're not engaging in the subject matter. Take notes, do exercises and structure your studies.

From a pharmacological perspective there's two possibilities that I see. One is that your brain has become too accustomed to the drug which is always a danger especially with uptake inhibitors such as Ritalin. The other is that there is something in your brain chemistry that doesn't agree with the drug itself. Were you prescribed Ritalin to treat ADHD or did you purchase it of your own volition?
>>
>>8636336

learning something cool is its own reward.

most people seem to complain about having to study, like they aren't interested in what they're working on.
>>
>>8636350
>learning something cool is its own reward.

Agreed. Unfortunately not everything required for a degree in a subject you find cool is, itself, cool.
>>
>>8636344
>One is that your brain has become too accustomed to the drug
> Were you prescribed Ritalin to treat ADHD or did you purchase it of your own volition?

I was prescribed 20mg long duration ritaline by a neurologist(by a 30 minute talk btw, didnt do any brain scan or shit) when i was 16(2014). I took it for like two months then dropped it because i started smoking weed and found it made me feel better instead of the massive anxiety ritaline gave me(but it actually worked)
Then in late 2015 i started blazing every day until the end of 2016. Came back to the doctor and he prescribed me 20mg again and he told me the weed wouldn't matter at all and i could keep smoking. I didn't took and came back 3 months later asking for 10mg since 20mg was expensive and i was afraid of getting even skinnier.
Then i read some shit on the internet saying that potheads brain would cancel ritaline because of something related to dopamine and the brain reward cycle, so i stopped mixing ritaline and weed.
That leaves me to this week, were i actually started taking the 10mg pills.

Now i don't know if its the weed abuse, the dosage is low for me or if its the adhd however i DO suffer adhd symptons since a very young age and i don't think not having it is the case at all.
>>
I have a methylphenidate prescription for my low moods ( bipolar fag ). It definitely gives you an edge.
>>
>>8636366
Which country are you from? I have an appointment for ADHD testing coming up in a few days, so I am curious to know. Did you also get prescribed some other methods like Behavioral therapy or something like that?
>>
>>8636360

what i'm trying to say is, these reward based strategies for studying get repeated ad nauseam, but do not work for me
>>
>>8636366
I can't comment on the interaction between weed and Ritalin as I never smoked when I was doing these experiments. It seems odd that your doctor didn't advise against it though.

Since you've been using cannabis for so long you are possibly still experiencing withdrawals which are never good for ones attention.

In your situation I would continue to abstain from cannabis until your normal function is restored. If the Ritalin still isn't working after that then consider trying an amphetamine to rule out the possibility of incompatible brain chemistry (the cannabis cessation is still the most likely culprit though).

Most importantly, though, learn to study properly. Just watching Khan Academy videos barely deserves the name.
>>
>>8636376
Brazil. No, i didn't, its a massive jewish fuckfest actually, i just talked with the doctor and told him the wikipedia symptom page and he happilly prescribed an black label drug.
I wish i could afford to do therapy.
Mindfullnes is what i'm trying to do, basically noticing when i get distracted in my own mind and actually just resuming to where i was before getting distracted but i think the results are long term

>>8636386
>then consider trying an amphetamine
Like meth? We don't really have that in Brazil, just crack. Isn't ritaline an amphetamine though?

>Most importantly, though, learn to study properly. Just watching Khan Academy videos barely deserves the name.
Could you enlighten me?
My exam is monday and i have to learn oxidation reduction and acid base theory(yes i know i am a brainlet however i didn't have a good high school and now i'm in a top tier college getting my ass blasted)

Also how long till the brainfog goes away?
>>
>>8636386
Also, do i have to drop weed completely or after some 3 months abstaining i can smoke it ocassionally?
>>
>>8636400
An example of amphetamine is adderall. Methampetamine is similar to amphetamine but has some differences.
>>
>>8636409
>adderall
Not sold in my country.
>>
>>8636405

weed is good for many things, but studying is not one of them. drop it.
>>
>>8636412
You sure there isn't just generic amphetamine? Adderall is just a brand name of the drug.
>>
>>8636421
>>8636413
>>8636409
>Most importantly, though, learn to study properly. Just watching Khan Academy videos barely deserves the name.
>Could you enlighten me?
I'm really desperate and feeling like shit, don't know if its the comedown but just the guilty of failing/being dumb + not having enough time. Should i just stop worrying about this exam in this semester and just actually TRY next semester or is there any hope?
>You sure there isn't just generic amphetamine?
Well, i will just ask him after some time. How long should i wait though?
>>
>>8636400
>Like meth? We don't really have that in Brazil, just crack.

Meth is an amphetamine yes but I wouldn't go that far just for treating ADHD (though the brand Desoxyn used for severe cases really is just meth). Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts 75:25 dex:lev) is the gold standard for ADHD treatment but you could get by with regular amphetamine sulphate or freebase. Your doctor might even prescribe you Adderall if you ask nice and don't seem to be a junkie.

>Isn't ritaline an amphetamine though?
No. Ritalin and amphetamines work by completely different methods. Both increase the concentrations of dopamine, serotonin and noradrenalin in the brain but Ritalin (and cocaine) do so by inhibiting reuptake (recycling) of the chemicals while amphetamines cause more to be produced and released. The differences are subtle and the implications not fully understood.

>Could you enlighten me?
I already did. Schedule and structure your studies, take notes, make summaries, do exercises.

>Also how long till the brainfog goes away?
No idea. Depends on you. One hears 'three weeks' thrown about on stoner forums but I've never experienced it longer than one. That said deciding to quit smoking a week before a test was a stupid decision. I can't say whether restarting will help or harm you at this point.
>>
meth would be counterproductive in the long run, it is neurotoxic. why it gets prescribed for adhd, i do not know.
>>
>>8635130
I use methamphetamine, because it is extremely cheap and easy to obtain if you're friends with any chemistry students, but amphetamine seems to be the gold standard.
>>
>>8636455
It only gets prescribed in extreme cases. I think the number of legit Desoxyn prescriptions for ADHD is probably still in triple digits. It's also prescribed for obesity.
>>
>>8636435
Thanks. Will study studying/learning methods, meditation and reading
Going for the 32 credit to finish uni in 3 years run.
>>
>>8635685
If... you really want to, then I would recommend becoming friends with me.

If you would rather do it independent of us developing a relationship: EFQ -> QED

Philosophy (Euclid)

You need logical constructs for your mind before you try to do anything with it.

Ex Falso Quodlibet -> Quad Erat Demonstratum

More acronyms: IFF | JTB

http://cw.routledge.com/textbooks/alevelphilosophy/data/A2/Epistemologyandmetaphysics/JustifiedTrueBelief.pdf
>>
>>8636508

>>8636366
here
Can you give me an idea of how to do this with chemistry?
>>
>>8636529
Ah, people are starting to ask me the bigger questions. Which is basically, "How is your brain the way it is now?"

Do you really want the chemistry to bypass the journey? I'm fine if that is the case. It would be nice though if another breakthough I cause would actually, ya know, help me provide for my fucking family/daughter/loved ones. Just have no idea why society shafts me.

And yet I keep going because it is the only acceptance I get. *shrug*

Choice is yours now. Do you want the full /sci/mon pill? I highly recommend you actually talking to me in person though because providing it on the board could lead to some unethical/dangerous accidents.
>>
>>8636535
>>8636529
>>8636468
>>8636455
>>8636435
>>8636434
>>8636421
>>8636412
>>8636409
>>8636376
>>8636375
>>8636327
>>8636299

Uh, I knew my thread would eventually attract the druggies
>>
>>8636553
You expected a thread about drugs and their uses to attract a crowd of Minor Threat fans?
>>
>/sci/mon pill

i'll try anything once
>>
>>8636535
yeah you are fairly autistic and i am so fucking desperate for actually knowing how to learn since its the only thing that is going to save my family from crippling debt and maybe escape this shit hole that is Brazil.
And no i can't met you in person or become your fuckbuddy or whatever because i fucking live in brazil, if you were to come here then yes
And actually i don't want you to tell me the chemistry shit, i just WISH you could do your best to explain in a comphreensive manner to a 18 year old brazillian syrian pothead brainlet.
>>
>>8636567
I'm planning on doing 32 credits (like having multiple classes from 8 am to 17 pm) every day for 3.5 years so i can actually gain some fucking money and it's gonna be really hard to do this if i don't learn completely the concepts and shit the very moment i'm presented to it

I already quit tv, sugar, weed, social media, gaming, alcohol. Just need to leave 4chan desu.
I am picking up meditation, reading(REAL reading) and exercising/stretching
dont know what else is going to help me achieve this
>>
>>8636567
Enjoy the /sci/mon pill then.

Oh, the smarter you get the more 'weed' will change how you relax (it's better; trust me).

Careful though. You might accidentally over-exaggerate the importance of ONE of them, which would be a big no-no.

Sodium makes neurons (build brain muscle! make smart!)

Sugar makes connections between neurons (give brain energy to flex muscle! Do fun flex! Game! Raaar!)

Hippy tripping (force your brain into fight/flight mode and hyper-connect your neurons as psychadelics 'turn off' parts of your brain and force it to generate new things).
>>
>>8636581
Yeah i smoked so much weed that its now giving me anxiety and massive monkey mind. Maybe when i actually become smarter it will do me good

>sodium and sugar
But i will be getting this from real food right? Doesn't carbs break down into sugar? Or maybe interment fasting since it starts burning fat for brain fuel

>Hippy tripping
yeah mushrooms and lsd are nice but i'm not in a state of mind/character to actually enjoy them without having bad trips
>>
>>8636577
You don't need to specify your position relative to the meridian if you're using 24-hour time.
>>
>>8635132
enjoy your teeth rot versus golden teeth sheen:{)
>>
>>8636587
Carbs = for your physical being

Glucose/fructose (the shit that can give you diabetes proper) = for your TRANSDIMENSIONAL QUANTUM BRAIN PUMP

>Hippy tripping
Then simply learn with age/time. I was just giving you an artificially fast way to achieve your goal. Read more epistemology.

If you have a male brain though there is the problem of 'schizophrenia', which is a WRONG diagnosis because they call it a deviation from the norm. You can be 'schizo-effective', and that is what women actually go through during puberty.

All subsequent periods give their brains little cracks which heal. And as we all know, things broken heal stronger.

Male brain + Female brain = /sci/mon (I'm still just one man though)

I'm still straight and everything I was before. It is more... being able to think in fourth-dimensional venn diagrams with independent spin/velocity.
>>
>>8636597
wish you told me more about this
http://cw.routledge.com/textbooks/alevelphilosophy/data/A2/Epistemologyandmetaphysics/JustifiedTrueBelief.pdf
or something like that instead of trolling me
ty
>>
>>8636597
By the chance that you are not trolling me since i actually believe in some /x/ bullshit
What else?
>>
>>8636295
coffee is just the base,
cappucino, mocha, java, and other coffee derivatives are mostly just different combinations and mixes of
1) COFFEE(different temps, concentrations,blends)
2)Cream(dairy/nondairy(non doesn't curdle/lasts forever)/whipped/flavored)
3)Sweatner(sugar/salt/artificial stuff)
4)layering and mixing methods

Look at the coffee drink charts sometime, the real reason for those large sugary confectionaries costing soo much at most coffee shops.
>>
>>8636602
I wish people told me more about things too. *shrug*

I feel like the /sci/ board permanent resident.

>>8636604
Please clarify what you mean by 'What else?'
If you are asking about my past? A lot of parental neglect, providing for people before I cared about myself, and despite my improving people's lives I only have $400 to my name. If that.

So basically a lot of emotional pain and a child-like desire to just be accepted by people forced me to learn how to hyper-condense things into an algorithmic progression.
>>
YOUR OWN WILLPOWER IS WHAT MAKES YOUR WORLD GO ROUND.
>>
>>8636608
I was actually asking about this
>hyper-condense things into an algorithmic progression
>>
>>8636614
Oh.

Everything can be whittled down to a 3-core-step progression. Even picking up women or enjoying an orgasm.

Hence: UBI = Insurance -> Taxation -> Trade
>>
>>8635130
I usually hit on women. Once I start getting the feeling that its time to fuck, I go study. Keep telling yourself, the faster you finish, the sooner you can fuck.
>>
>>8637369
BR Ratio of 1

Welcome to Humanity. You're my kinda friend ;)
>>
>>8636299
I use nicotine (spray, not cigarettes) as a last resort / afterburner when I need extra juice. Works well. Surprisingly not addictive.

Coffee routinely.

Take break when tired, even sleep. Sleep is the magic ingredient to learn hard stuff.

Modafinil just defers tiredness and doesn't make you smart. You pay when you go off it.
>>
>>8635208
My first years here were /b/ only and I've got no idea what you mean...
>>
Small amount of sugar. I like werthers while studying
>>
>>8636376
I live in the US. If you're not familiar with the state of Utah it's incredibly conservative and taking any kind of mental health medications is socially frowned upon in general and kind of a behind closed doors thing.

I grew up in a household where you only went to the doctor when you were sick as hell. Partially because we were poor and didn't have insurance most of my childhood but also because "get over it, pussy."

I began suspecting I had ADD or ADHD after meeting someone with sever ADHD and realizing we had a lot in common. Actually he pointed it out. Tried adderal for the first time and it made me very calm, relaxed, and able to think more clearly in general.

I secured a prescription recently with the help of my brother. He's a retired veteran with shit tons of health problems and his doctor prescribes him pretty much whatever he asks for. He sat with me for my first meeting with him and all I did was fill out a paper (meant for children) with a list of troubles you're afflicted with that you rate from 1-3 in severity.

He gave me a prescription which I filled that same day.

It doesn't make you smarter, but for me it makes it much easier to follow through on thoughts and call upon old information much quicker. I don't get lost midway through an idea or thought like i did before. It's very helpful in learning new things. I taught myself basic electronics and began repairing old stereo equipment using this knowledge in the span of a month. Even off adderall I can call upon this knowledge.

Downside is it fucks with your appetite and sleep cycle. You can go for 40+ hours on nothing but adderall and water, feeling no need to eat or rest, but it will fuck you right up. You have to force yourself to eat and sleep properly or else you will become a walking zombie. Forcing yourself to eat with no appetite is painfully difficult. Chewing food makes you nauseous. I've lost nearly 10lbs in 2 months.
>>
>>8635130
>>>8635130
>THIS is the fucking question I keep waiting for people to ask.
>
>The best method to LEARN any form of knowledge is simply find any interrelation that you can think of (seriously, even music) and then 'tug' on that mental thread until you feel tired/lost. After that you can enjoy some sugar water (tea/soda) and just meditate/game/masturbate/do something your neurons already have a confident established pathway for. Stop smashing your eyes against words and paper. Your brain IS A COMPUTER. It does background processing shit. You'll be fine.
>
>Bam. Instant knowledge.
>
>Enjoy your /sci/mon pill.
>
>Fair warning: You are going to get smarter faster than you wanted to.

Someone pls do a proper translation. There's something here
>>
>>8637514
>>8635189
i agree, the way he explains it makes it seem so simplified, i'm almost motivated to start my school work
>>
>>8636508
Friend, I am most sorry for the late reply, but taking the /sci/mon pill does sound interesting.
Where does one begin?
>>
cathinones
>>
>>8637514
>>8638303
>>8638535

/sci/mon pills for all!

(0)!>0

Anyone want more?
>>
>>8638693
Truly delicious.
As many as you can provide, I'll take any and all gladly.
>>
>>8638700
Hell yeaaaah! Welcome to humanity! Did you enjoy being born? It's a fucking trip for some people.
>>
Cigarettes without any doubt
>>
>>8638710
Depends on how many births there are.
I feel like I undergo a birth each time I learn something, a new world I enter thanks to information. It's a pleasant experience, getting greater with each time.
Life's beautiful yet I lack comprehension of it to truly appreciate it all. It's a great yet a painful trip.
>>
File: 1020.gif (2MB, 510x416px) Image search: [Google]
1020.gif
2MB, 510x416px
>>8635157
>a smart pretty girl (not a dumb a girl like you jelly) like me who happend to be both of us majoring in maths and playing chess with all our free time or reading a book together

>tfw someone lays the bullshit on too thick and reveals that they're pathetically fantasizing out loud
>>
>>8638732
Births = INFINITE

Pain | Pleasure = GROWTH

Suffering = AMOUNT OF (PAIN | PLEASURE) THAT EXCEEDS A VARIANCE
>>
>>8638740
Would you like to know more?
>>
>>8638740
One can suffer from the lack of pain or pleasure can he not?

The way I see it pain is what makes us feel alive after all, as for pleasure... well, it clouds our mind, gets us to live in the state of ecstasy, distracts our mind from many great things. But that's just my opinion, what is yours?

>>8638748
That's a yes.
>>
File: 1470798117301.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470798117301.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>8635157
>>
>>8638753
I'll REVISE so you can understand it better.

Births = INFINITE

Pain | Pleasure = GROWTH

Suffering = AMOUNT OF (PAIN | PLEASURE) THAT EXCEEDS A SUSTAINABLE WAVEFORM &| VARIANCE
>>
>>8638761
Thank you, please do excuse me if I do not understand the thought you are trying to convey instantly, your method of stating things is much different from others' but also much more fascinating.
You say things with certainty, certainty is what I lack.
Tell me more, if you can.
>>
>>8638771
No excuse necessary. You are identifying 'YOU'.

I can tell you much more, but you need to give me a place to start.

Does this help?

Love = (0)!>0
>>
>>8638777
A good place to start would be for me to better understand your way of thinking.
Explain the symbolics, love equals...?

Don't mistake this as an attack, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>8638802
>>8638777

i too am curious
0 is not greater than 0 is a truth
are you saying Love = Truth?

chekd btw
>>
>>8636318
I had red bull cola before it was pulled off the shelf. It was so much better than a normal caffeine "buzz". I worked in a garden center at the time and was slinging cowshit around like it was nothing. I was told to slow down by a fellow employee and I was sweating a lot more than normal. Later, I found out it had coca leaf extract in it. I think pure coca leaf would be a cool alternative to caffeine as it had a similar if not longer duration. I have never done cocaine so I can't compare it with that. I don't insufflate(?) drugs.
>>
How do you guys get modafinil? Only ''drug'' I've ever taken is caffeine and I wanna try small dosage of mod for those days when I need to study hard
Do you ask around campus ?
>>
>>8639280
Maybe I should just go to the doctor and be tested for ADD
>>
>>8635132
coffee doesn't do shit though
>m-muh morning wakeup!
placebo
>>
>>8638802
>>8638984
Love = Truth

Love = (0)!>0

Love (x) = not knowing love (-x) × knowing love (x) = love (x) + love (x)

Would you like to know more?
>>
The biggest /sci/mon pill you could swallow:

Love = (0)!>0

Love = Truth

Love (x) = not knowing love (-x) × knowing love (x) = love (x) + love (x)

Births = INFINITE

Pain | Pleasure = GROWTH

Suffering = A TANGIBLE VALUE OF (PAIN | PLEASURE) THAT EXCEEDS A SUSTAINABLE WAVEFORM &| VARIANCE
>>
>>8639533
>>8639536
It's like I'm really on /x/
>>
>>8639549
Did you mean to say: Ecstasy?
>>
>>8639549
just another schizophrenic namefag.
They kinda give this place flavor
>>
cigarettes, pizza, coke
>>
Dude OMEGA 3 FISH OIL
>>
>>8635157
I wish I could get a blowjop from a 3.14qt :(
>>
>>8635138
not if you get good stuff you fucking faggot nigger
i.e. not starbucks garbage
>>
Memory enhancers rather than anything speedy, you can take caffeine but if it's actual studying memory enhancers are the best.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners
>>
i use ginkgo biloba and caffeine pills. go out and grab some ginkgo from your local wal mart or whatever, and take one and come back to me and try to tell me there's no difference in your focus. i've tried a simple double blind with my gf to see if it genuinely works, and the effect is unquestionable for me. just give it a shot.
>>
>>8636360
That boring stuff generally forms the basis of the more interesting stuff though. The reward from powering through the boring stuff is that you can start to grasp the interesting stuff.
>>
>>8635193
>French press
>Not god tier pour over
>>
>>8636435
Here in Brazil we don't have Adderall.
I asked for it and my Psychiatry, and he just said that it's not sold in Brazil. I was on 50mg of Vyvanse, that's a pro-drug of dextroamphetamine but isn't doing much for me, I think because it's a "long release" drug. I'm actually going to ask for a amphetamine, because if you look on the list/"schedule" of the psychotropic's drugs allowed in Brazil (aka. Lista A3 de substâncias liberadas pela Anvisa), you will find some "amphetamine's" there, so I have no idea why we don't have Adderall for example.
>>
Those will destroy your teeth.
>>
Should i start vaping? Does niccotine really improve focus and learning or is it just a meme?
>>
>>8641775
Wtf is a pour over? You drink the coffee grinds?
>>
>>8636283
Ritaline is very poorly understood and not a very good idea to take unless you desperately need it for a neurological issue, based on your other posts it seems like some bullshit is why you got proscribed it. At least that's what my sister told me after she got her degree in neuroscience and minor in chemistry. I personally would suggest Kratom, it's kinda like weed except without the mental fuzziness, like a rainy day outside but a nice warm fire blazing inside. My friend who has some severe ADHD is always asking me for some more because he says it really helps him focus.

Meditation and mental ordering helps a bunch. Ever heard of a memory palace? It's great for memorizing the polyatomic ions or equations and the like. It was the memorization technique used by the monks to memorize entire books word for word. Try and look it up. Look up zen, Buddhist and the like meditation techniques until you find one that jives with you.

Seriously though, get a tutor most colleges have learning centers where tutors are relatively cheap and helpful. Find a very focused study buddy and practice explaining concepts to each other until you get it.
>>
>>8642042
Nicotine doesn't do shit. You'll just suffer the bad effects of it.
>>
try nofap/nosex
only have sex after you finish doing a big chunk of your work.
>>
>>8642042
only if youre schizo
>>
>>8639280
https://www.qhi.co.uk/ky.asp?i=Modafinil

its a fucking meme though

If you really need it just see if you have add and get adderall or something. I tried it before and got a tolerance to modafinil after having it once, and then it did nothing
>>
>>8642742
doesn't work, I tried this. You wont be able to concentrate.
>>
>>8636299
When I used to do coke I was only thinking of doing more coke, I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I tried doing coke when working out once and I just stopped and snorted for like 4-5 hours in half hour intervals.
>>
Very small ammount of cocaine
>>
>>8641155
Enjoy your dyed rice powder brah
>>
>>8635157
Nice pasta
>>
>>8635225
He's just trolling tho
>>
>>8635130
C17H21NO4
>>
Personally, I prefer injecting a mixture of liquidfied $100 bills and vodka directly into my veins. Really takes the edge off and allows me to focus.
>>
>>8635130
Fresh virgin koala milk and Pepsi 50/50
Shake well
>>
who /vyvanse/ here?
>>
>>8636597
>You can be 'schizo-effective',
you may want to look into this yourself
>>
>>8635130
Stress.
>>
>>8635130
Hunger
>>
>>8635189
Can vouch for this. Engage with the material until you feel very confused and lost and faintly irritated, then go do not-100% engaging stuff for a while. Books are a no, random youtube is a yes, etc. Eventually something will click and you'll come back. Slow, but easyish
>>
>>8635130
I like to listen to different songs whilst studying specific material. When studying a chapter on your notes, for example, only listen to the same song repeatedly. Remembering a proof/derivation? Just listen to the chorus or a catchy hook. Next chapter? New song.
Soon you will start to associate memories and knowledge with a certain song. Try listening to the song at some later point and see how much you can remember. You will be impressed.

Now, as for stimulants, use sugar-free energy drinks, or black coffee. Make sure you eat energetic snacks, and keep a FUCK TON OF WATER by your side at all times. Pee breaks are great for splitting up study sprees. Regular breaks are gud.
Only study for 4 hours max a day. Otherwise your brain will tire out and stop taking in information. Also, sleep right so that youre pupmed and ready to study at noon/afternoon.
>>
>>8635368
that kinda says more about you than about them. wtf
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.