/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

glasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: WomensGlassesdropdown.jpg (18KB, 379x156px) Image search: [Google]
WomensGlassesdropdown.jpg
18KB, 379x156px
ITT:Psycholigical effects of wearing glasses

does it worsen anxiety?

does vision indeed get poorer the more you wear your specs?

Im Myopic but wearing glasses all the time makes me mentally fatigued,depressed and anxious but I cant watch tv properlyor browse the internet or read books or see distant stuff without it?

Any Anons prescribed glasses but never wear them?
has vision improved?

also,glasses general
>>
*Psychological. my bad.
>>
http://www.myopia.org/ebook/08chapter3.htm

article bump
>>
>>8635022
Buy contacts nigger
>>
>>8635065
that will only worsen damage.read the areticle you uneducated nigger spawn
>>
>>8635022

I have no idea nor do I care enough to investigate; however, if you are so concerned, maybe try out LASIK?
>>
>>8635076
You realise this pop-sci,self-improvment,fad-shit books are written to make money?
>>
>>8635077
Ok and you try killing yourself and well come back to discuss how well they worked
>>
>>8635077
"nor" is a double-negative in this usage.
Improper use of a semi-colon.
>>
>>8635086
its just that when i take off my glasses my anxiety disappears totally and i feel a lot better.so was concerned me and manymanymany other people are and for long have been "misusing" glasses,causing irreperable physical damage,like retinal tearing or cataract and also menta languish.
>>
>>8635119
>its just that when i take off my glasses my anxiety disappears totally and i feel a lot better
You problem is psychological. And if you're trying to scare those many people wearing glasses it won't work: the world is full of myopic people who just wear glasses and have a normal life, without any retinal damage.
There are literally billions of them, we would have noticed by now.
>>
>>8635119
I have a pretty strong prescription on my glasses (minus). I don't use them unless I need to see well. When I first got my glasses I got headaches so I don't like wearing them.
As far as improving vision by wearing the opposite lenses, its an interesting thought but I don't think it works.
I don't want contacts or LASIK because that's bad for your eyes.
Just make sure that your prescription is right and take them off if you're doing reading/computer work. You can already see well up close, so you should just let your eyes work without being corrected.
>>
>>8635391

If you're near-sighted but still able to use the computer without glasses on you're either not very near-sighted or you're sitting way too clsoe to your screen.

contacts and laser surgery are not 'bad' for your eyes. Improperly used contacts can damage your eyes just as well as improperly used glasses. Laser surgery is a lot better these days than back when it still had teething problems, and even back then it was only people getting dry eyes.

If you have a prescription for glasses wear them as ordinated and the headaches will go away. They're caused by your eyes trying to compensate for your suddenly very different vision, taking them off and on all the time just means you don't adapt properly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.