[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know we are not political

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: brain god.png (2MB, 1036x963px) Image search: [Google]
brain god.png
2MB, 1036x963px
ATTENTION ALL IN THE SCIENCE COMMUNITY.
SAVE ALL RESEARCH AND FINDINGS FROM THE EPA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

we can see what is coming brothers and we need to make sure that it isn't lost.
>>
MAGA you faggot.
Man made global warming is a hoax; the Earth has gone though thousands of cycles of heating and cooling
>>
>>8633297
so you trust politicians more than scientist?
>>
>>8633297
Prove it.
>you can't
>>
>>8633308
>What is the geologic record
You think the last ice age ended because we burn coal? How about the formation of the Sahara desert?
>>
>>8633308
Prove your 'muh carbon' claims, cuck. 3 ice ages recorded. what happened in between? Exxon travelled back in time?
>>
File: 1485458463491.png (168KB, 792x633px) Image search: [Google]
1485458463491.png
168KB, 792x633px
global warming thread simulator save your time and energy
>>
>>8633315
>>8633316
Calling samefag.

And the last few ice age/warming cycles are great examples of earth's climate changing naturally, but it has never changed at the current rate. It's changing orders of magnitude faster than what would occur naturally. This is simply an observation. And it comes at a time when atmospheric greenhouse gasses are increasing at a wild rate too.
>>
>>8633335
they don't care honestly. Welcome to the idiotcracy
>>
Why don't the Chinese seem to take it seriously?

They aren't going to do shit until like 10 years from now when they reach their "peak carbon emissions."

Is it that the alarmists are exaggerating the timeframe we have to fix emissions?
>>
>>8633376
Chinese are actually number one builder of solar panels.

Climate is actually the main reason for protest in china because of visible pollution.

have you ever even been to china?
>>
>>8633376
Orly?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-energy-renewables-idUSKBN14P06P
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.