[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beginning of the universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-01-26-20-27-32-432606907.jpg (10KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-26-20-27-32-432606907.jpg
10KB, 323x156px
earlier today I was in seep thought of the creation of everything, the big bang. Where our universe was smaller than an atom and expanded in great heat and energy creating everything we see around us. But what if the universe didn't start out as small as an atom, it was already a large functional universe itself but it had zero dimensions meaning it was a static point with no length, width or depth just a point. And somehow it created spacial dimensions and burst it's way into the 3rd, and that why the begging was so hot all of that energy in one small area was trapped and finally released and this resulted in the possibility of 3 dimensional matter.
>>
This is a very interesting thought,
>>
I thought you were going completely different with this.
Perhaps related though, size is relative, correct? So it seems plausible that the incredibly small atom of a universe was still an entire universe, it just "grew" rapidly, compared to its previous size.
>>
Or our universe is a 3rd dimensional quantum singularity orbiting around the event horizon of (and slowly falling into) a 4th dimensional quantum singularity.
What we experience as "expansion" is actually the spaghettification of the fabric of our space itself as it is warped by the gravity of this great attractor.
>>
You know this is one of the possible reasons for things like entanglement and the fact that electrons don't have "identities", they all seem to be the same electron in different states

Nothing ever really "expanded", it's all still just that point
>>
>>8632488
>size is relative, correct?
It is my understanding that it is not.
>>
>>8632463
If the universe is infinitely large, it would have been infinitely large from its beginning.
>>
>>8632679
Not so much infinitely large, just infinitely dense. Right?
>>
File: you are here.gif (948KB, 269x151px) Image search: [Google]
you are here.gif
948KB, 269x151px
>>8632679
>>8632663
The size of everything within the universe is fixed relative to the size of the universe itself. As the universe expands, space expands, and everything occupying that space expands as well. The distances between everything grow proportionally, and everything also grows proportionally. This is all meaningless to us, within the universe, because nothing appears to change. If you could somehow look in on our universe from outside, however, everything would appear to be growing at a phenomenal and ever-increasing rate. Eventually, everything will get stretched out too far, and rip apart everything right down to subatomic bonds.
>>
File: scumbag-space-time.jpg (3MB, 3000x1681px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag-space-time.jpg
3MB, 3000x1681px
>>8632709
>>
Amazing view of the big bang!
>>
So you guys do you think my thread is a logical idea and could be a possibility
>>
thats deep bro
>>
>>8632463
There are laws that say matter and energy can be neither created nor destroyed. It just is
>>
Not even wrong
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.